Yasmine - (PK)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Hadnt seen this beauty in over a month but man did she not disappoint. She literally raped me and thats a good thing. She is also very very into her work and can cum quite easily when aroused which is a huge turn on for me. In my opinion if you can find time to book her as she is not always available do so.....u wont regret it my friends

Saw her ad on CL so gave her a call to set up an appointment. And oh boy was that the best call I ever made. Horny as hell both of us hehehe. There was real passion not just some service it was genuine, passionate, hot, super hot, THE HOTTEST experience I ever had, and trust me I have had tons of experience.

I am totally spent financially, physically, emotionally SPENT. Cant wait to see her again.

Yasmine has redefined the term GFE, it really is HGFE (honry GFE). aaahhhh the memories. From now on CL goes to my fav and will wait for her to post again.

She has raised the bar so high I doubt I will ever be satisfied with anyone else.

Yasmine The Seductress has taken me to a fantasy land where fantasy never ends

I have had the opportunity to visit Yasmine a few times and hope to see her again. A truly genuine and extraordinary young woman, she is as honest and sincere as she is honest. She deserves plenty of respect and dignity and she will treat you right in return.

Since there is already a Yasmine thread I'll add here, but readers should note she has been an indy for some time. Used to post her availability on CL, but since that ended she has not been advertizing. She is however still around and I have seen her a number of times. She is a member on CERB and pics are up there (although she's not very active on the board).

Perhaps because she's been less busy, when I saw her today she was incredibly horny - always a great attribute in a lady! Being the gentleman that I am, I had to help her with this situation. Lots of kissing, exploring extended mutual oral (as I said before absolutely the tastiest and floppiest labia in the city.. yummy) followed by MPOS and a wild climax.

Great lady - very personable, playful and sexy with a real down home east coast attitude!

ggbog68 has posted her contact info in a post above.

Yasmine is a great lady, glowing rec's for a down to earth bombshell! Will have to see her again soon ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.