Dorinda Bloom

We exchanged a couple of e-mails to have an appointment last month,but she cancelled for personal reasons,but I kept searching at the ads section a few times this month and she was back. I'd made my booking and couldn't wait for that day. I got to the hotel lobby and arrived early to warm up by the lounge 'cause it's Winterpeg. Well it wasn't cold just bloody windy enough to lose any sensation below the belt. Now its time to make the call. Why is it always two sets of elevators? I went to the wrong one and thought I'll go up a floor and take the stairs down, nope bloody sealed off. I had to ask a staff for the elevator and he appointed to the direction. Finally after several delays I'd arrived to the suite with a blonde wearing a nighty greeting me with xo's.

I gave my donation of ((REMOVED BY MOD - PLEASE DO NOT POST LADIES RATES ON CERB)), a small discount if bookings were made in advance. I had my refreshing shower and off to the activity room. I didn't know what kind of service as we never discuss on that matter or her website. But all those anxiety were erased when alot of mutual kissing and to take off her nighty. If your a T & A man you'll love her san clothes. Now Dorinda loves playing with her own girls which are enhanced and soft which we had a tongue fight, tongue of the mountain on her mountiful bosom. Russian with a new approach on it. Now it was my turn for some DATY. After some time I felt my ears being crushed and she got her O. We rested abit as she was sensitive,next she didn't neglect my little fellow with more oral delights and on with the vader's helmet with CG followed by doggie. I kept pumping it forward, while she kept backing up the sensation was sinfully delight. Now the head board starting wailing, she braced herself on the hb to no avail. Dorinda had a break from that position, it was such a lovely sight to see her backside rowed to her frontside. With some more Russian I camed all over her ample chest while she was tugging my gonads.

Dorinda came back with two towels,one warm and a dry one. We rested and talked,but before there was any attempt for round 2 the time was up.

We had a duo shower and got dressed to parted ways with more xo's.

Normally, the fun chat is at the end of the business,but she was fun during and after. Plus you'll learn a new position or two. My only disappointment is...it was over too soon.

Boys if your into T & A and in the higher donation range...than Dorinda's the one.

i agree peter. i have met with this fine lady many times, and from the first time we, i clicked with her in everyway. so easy to talk to and so fun to wrestle with lol.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.