Looking for some old MAs in Ottawa

I am looking for anyone to know the where abouts of those 2 ladys.

The first one was working at paradise spa (sommerset betwwen kent and lyon) about 6 to 7 years ago. Her name was bianca. tall french and busty.

The other one was working at Tripple A before the new management she was tall blonde they were 2 of them trying to find out where they are?

Hope someone can help me

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

The first one was working at paradise spa (sommerset betwwen kent and lyon) about 6 to 7 years ago. Her name was bianca. tall french and busty.

The other one was working at Tripple A before the new management she was tall blonde they were 2 of them trying to find out where they are?

Hope someone can help me

LOL at first read it's "what" maybe you should rephrase your question to

"well known ma's" ?

Guest s**nflute
The ladies at Jade Spa and Bodycare are pretty old.

Posted from my iPhone

The ladies at Studio Ilona are older and have wrinkles too....

Hope someone can help me

There is a Bianca at Triple A (at least on the web site for what that's worth) and I think the tall blonde from Triple A you're looking for is Tabitha. At least 5'8" with huge naturals. She left to dance at the Nuden and has since left the business. Expensive even by Triple A standards but worth it for those knockers. She was the only one I saw there and only for her tits. Haven't been there in years due to their rep on this board and others.

Guest s**nflute

Maybe she was so expensive noboby can afford her.....natural knockers or not.

There is a Bianca at Triple A (at least on the web site for what that's worth) and I think the tall blonde from Triple A you're looking for is Tabitha. At least 5'8" with huge naturals. She left to dance at the Nuden and has since left the business. Expensive even by Triple A standards but worth it for those knockers. She was the only one I saw there and only for her tits. Haven't been there in years due to their rep on this board and others.