I'm super laid back and easy going, but when it comes to cleanliness and being tidy, I have certain things that need to be done just so.

Towels and sheets have to be folded all the same specific way and stacked uniformly, or I redo them (but I don't care how my clothes are folded or organized lol).

The dishwasher should be loaded a certain way, if not I redo it before running it.

My bed sheets face a specific way and have to be even on all sides when I make my bed (though I rarely make it).

In the kitchen, I either cook everything, or not at all. Don't expect me to help you out with 1 task or I'll take over the whole kitchen and kick you out lol.

Yes, there is a right and wrong way to dust, wipe, and vacuum.

I often do a second run in the house after my roommates are done cleaning it their way.

Silly and a bit neurotic, I know. But I guess we all have our little things that makes us who we are (a bit weird) hehehe

I'm super laid back and easy going

Luv this part

In the kitchen, I either cook everything, or not at all. Don't expect me to help you out with 1 task or I'll take over the whole kitchen and kick you out lol./quote]

So Mia....sometimes it takes two to cook in the kitchen ;) It is just not quite the same cooking in a chair or on the kitchen counter by yourself now is it ??? Hopefully you are flexible...oops I mean flexible with this particular dirty little secret and allow a fella in the kitchen on occasion ;)

I'm super laid back and easy going

Luv this part

LMAO Don't you make fun of me mister!

In the kitchen, I either cook everything, or not at all. Don't expect me to help you out with 1 task or I'll take over the whole kitchen and kick you out lol./quote]

So Mia....sometimes it takes two to cook in the kitchen ;) It is just not quite the same cooking in a chair or on the kitchen counter by yourself now is it ??? Hopefully you are flexible...oops I mean flexible with this particular dirty little secret and allow a fella in the kitchen on occasion ;)

Oh I LOVE having a man cook for me. There's very few things that turn me on more than a man who knows his way around a kitchen.

But I know what I'm doing in there, so if you can't keep up, I'll just show you the chair and give you some wine to sip while you watch lol

I have to say though, If you can teach me a thing or two, I'm a happy and willing student....:icon_wink:

• Like 1

Oh I LOVE having a man cook for me. There's very few things that turn me on more than a man who knows his way around a kitchen.

But I know what I'm doing in there, so if you can't keep up, I'll just show you the chair and give you some wine to sip while you watch lol

I have to say though, If you can teach me a thing or two, I'm a happy and willing student....:icon_wink:

Ohhhhhhhh baby !!!! I think I can teach you a thing or two in the kitchen and yes yes I mean cooking and stuff :) but right now I am leaning towards sitting in the chair and sipping on some wine and watching you cook;) Whatcha wearing ??? Pardon me here for a sec while I visualize Mia................. Yup that's my choice...You cook and I watch but at least you aren't kicking me out of the kitchen :D

Everyone thinks I am working at research company. Little do they know I was laid off a couple months ago.

Well as I see it you are now doing very very important personal research and getting laid instead of laid off ;)

• Like 2

In the kitchen, I either cook everything, or not at all. Don't expect me to help you out with 1 task or I'll take over the whole kitchen and kick you out lol...

Having cooked for so many for a hobby; I AM THE HEAD COOK, YOU ARE MY MINIONS. I don't kick them out, I put them to work! :) Whether its for 300 or 30 I like to keep a friendly kitchen and keep my workers happy. I ply them with music, food and wine!

• Like 1