What are your dirty little secrets?:)

Mine...at least some of them

-I fart. All the times. But in silence and it doesn't smell:)

-When I was younger (I don't do it anymore!) I use to chew on my toenails.

-Cheese. I love and hate it.

And I can't think of anything else now

Your turn:)

Well a very obvious one, and I don't consider it dirty little secret, just a secret.

Here everyone knows...but family and friends don't...I see SP's, although I prefer calling them ladies

Embarrassed or ashamed, no...but I know there would be people (meaning well) trying to fix me up with some nice girl they know

Hopefully one day this lifestyle will gain mainstream acceptance, untill then, and also for discretion sakes, it is my secret

RG

Are we talking about dirty secrets as in something someone else would find gross/disgusting or just something you don't want anyone else finding out?

Okay, if it's gross, if I have a scratch or scab, I am notorious for picking at it. And I had a thing for popping zits when I used to get acne. I still do it when I get the ocassional zit. And I never wear underwear!

Real Dirty secrets? I'm peading the fifth! I'll never tell!

• Like 1

Like Malika......I'm incurably gassy.......but only usually when I'm alone for some reason....it doesn't happen when I'm at work, or out with friends (well...if I'm with the guys than yeah...but not when there's ladies present lol).....and not when I'm with a SP or any other lady in an intimate setting....I can't tell you why....it just works out that way. Can farting be psychological? :p

And this (cerb and hobbying) I guess you could consider a dirty (dirtier the better ;) ) little secret. I'm single but it's still something that no one knows about.

I liked Smallville

I constantly talk to myself (like....actual conversations)

Okay, if it's gross, if I have a scratch or scab, I am notorious for picking at it.

Me too. My friends will try to make me stop and I'll run away and do it anyway. I'll also pick scabs off my pets if they have one, which is AWFUL but I seriously can't stop myself. Not big wounds, just little scabs, but still. So bad!

Me too. My friends will try to make me stop and I'll run away and do it anyway. I'll also pick scabs off my pets if they have one, which is AWFUL but I seriously can't stop myself. Not big wounds, just little scabs, but still. So bad!

Yes, I do that too! My tabby cat would come home every morning after gang fights with other cats and he'd have these scabs in his fur and on his face until I got his balls chopped off. I'd spend a half hour getting them out and then going OCD washing and scrubbing my fingernails/hands afterwards.

My younger sister is a scab picker too so perhaps it's all in the family. I see it as a nervous reaction like when someone bites their nails.

I let my dog eat rockets off my tongue. Her whiskers tickle. It started as a way to show my mom how sweet and trustworthy my dog was but now...... I do it all the time. *sigh*

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid
The gross one -to some anyway-I kiss my dog on the lips...

I use to kiss my ex on the lips.

I'm addicted to my ipod, and from time to time I'll go on a music buying binge...

tumblr_lxfsx1zyoG1r8vub1o1_500.jpg

oh, by the way..

-When I was younger (I don't do it anymore!) I use to chew on my toenails.

must say I never sucked my own toes, but I'd love to try yours, Malika!! yum!!

If someone cuts me off rudely - being a jerk while driving, I will follow them to freak them out. If it is not too far, once they park, I will pee on their car, especially the door handles

I like to have sex with "fruit"... I had an experience once with watermelon and to this day I can still remember how erotic and sweet it was. Messy too! We had to throw the sheets away. Thank God it wasn't at my houise I'm a bit of a clean freak. :icon_lol:

I lie to my mother about my income. I am a Reiki Master and I tell her my money comes from my Reiki practice.

She is in awe I can do so well at this alternative healing practice.

Sometimes I fell a little guilty. You have to do what you must though.

Another one. My sister borrows money from me a lot.

One day she said hey, "you make more money than a hooker at this Reiki". She doesn't need to know either. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_wink:

• Like 2

My dirty little secret is my sexual experiences I have had over the last few years.....my friends and family would drop on the floor dead........

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ***t***iv***
It's hard for me to go to sleep without 'rubbing one out'.

me too! such a habitual routine.

and

sometimes, I keep a chamberpot by my bed because I'm too lazy to get up and so I don't have to stumble around in the dark to go pee at night.

and

I am a secret naturalist. almost always naked at home.

and

I sometimes visit cyberchat websites. and act out 'inappropriate' roleplays

and

I dated someone with sexomnia, they had sex with me in their sleep.

and

I don't always shower everyday, it really dries out my hair.

get dirty!

My main so called "dirty secret" is being a paid companion. I have more but this is one that I wish wasn't a secret. My Mom, one sister and now 2 personal friends know.

I just wish I didn't have to hide it, I'm proud of what I do, love what I do and have met some of the most amazing people I wouldn't have, if I was still sitting behind that desk.

I want to show my face in my pictures and all of me inside and out. May be in due time I will just say screw it and not give a $hit about what my church, family and people will say.

I think it has more to do with my sons and protecting them from how cruel other children and parents can be. I don't want my choices to cause them any drama.

• Like 4

My main so called "dirty secret" is being a paid companion. I have more but this is one that I wish wasn't a secret. My Mom, one sister and now 2 personal friends know.

I just wish I didn't have to hide it, I'm proud of what I do, love what I do and have met some of the most amazing people I wouldn't have, if I was still sitting behind that desk.

I want to show my face in my pictures and all of me inside and out. May be in due time I will just say screw it and not give a $hit about what my church, family and people will say.

I think it has more to do with my sons and protecting them from how cruel other children and parents can be. I don't want my choices to cause them any drama.

I think it's time we all,in this business,stop worrying about what others will think about our decisions.I to am like lexy and hide what I do from most,but I am coming to the conclusion that those who love us,truly love us, will not judge us by what we do ,but by how we love them,treat them,and respect them and ourselves.I think this is the only way to bring to light that this profession includes stable,respectful,educated,NORMAL,well rounded people,who by their choice choose to work in a "controversial "field,and by doing so are not "affected",just because we are more open sexually.After all shouldn't people be judged by their character not their occupation,even better why judge at all!!

• Like 1

I am a hobbyist and a secret at this point ..... My parents are very very old fashioned in their beliefs ... and both have had 2 heart attacks each in the last two years so it will remain my dirty little secret .... for now ! Otherwise this experience has been awesome and man have I met some amazing people ! I wouldn't care who knew and quite frankly should be legal in every sense IMO !

and I use secret deodorant in the summer months .... it rocks .....strong enough for a man baby ;)

and I eat Chunky soup with a fork not a spoon if that counts......

• Like 1

The big one: I was raped when I was almost 14 by 2 local boys. Due to where it was it, was somewhat obvious as I had to make my way back to the golf club. Needless to say justice was out of my hands as the military takes care of it's own and has the dont ask dont tell. But to this day all I know is neither can have children.

And I'm so pedestrian I have to think hard...

-barefoot usually, no underwear except for work :)

-I am not outted nor do I want to be. It would hurt too many people I love.

-I love being naked outside.

-I was arrested once.

-I got caught with a friend stuffed in a barracks locker in CFB Borden while visiting our bf's.

-I always make myself cum before I go to sleep, or I cant sleep.

-I've had sex with way too many musicians.

-you cross me or mine and you pay dearly.

• Like 1