Question on penis enlargement

Guest dut*****

I want to thank everyone for their replies, it has given me a better understand of things, I guess I should count my blessing everything down there is working fine.

I dont want to risking doing any damage to myself in the hope of gaining a couple inches. I will work with what I got, better to have a 4 inch hard on then none. I have been told may times that my tongue work is exceptional.

I want to thank everyone for their replies, it has given me a better understand of things, I guess I should count my blessing everything down there is working fine.

I dont want to risking doing any damage to myself in the hope of gaining a couple inches. I will work with what I got, better to have a 4 inch hard on then none. I have been told may times that my tongue work is exceptional.

Glad you came to that conclusion!

Some wise old man I just made up now once told me: Sometimes it is better to be the tongue of the lizard, then the shaft of the horse.

I wouldn't use any of these crazy penis pumping products personally (but if they work for anyone reading this now then that is great). I am happy with what I've got. Didn't see anything on the X4 labs website that would change my mind but I might however pick up this sweet hat!:

x4labs-hat.jpg

Have confidence in yourself, a great attitude, interest and respect for your partner and pleasure will follow for all involved!

Guest L**gh M****e

I have to say something about this thread...even though I'm confused as to the purpose in general....

Wow....simple again....doesn't matter the size, wallet, education, possession or popularity....what we have is what we have...Period! Listen to "Not Perfect" by Pink.... personally no matter what statue you have or trying to get at, I will please and be pleased.....it's not a work environment, it's a pleasure! Not Pretty Woman... it's please and understanding and all that your heart, mind, soul can give...and that comes from us SP's that are truely genuine.....sorry but I have to admit I like imperfect....

Lee xoxox

I have to say something about this thread...even though I'm confused as to the purpose in general....

Wow....simple again....doesn't matter the size, wallet, education, possession or popularity....what we have is what we have...Period! Listen to "Not Perfect" by Pink.... personally no matter what statue you have or trying to get at, I will please and be pleased.....it's not a work environment, it's a pleasure! Not Pretty Woman... it's please and understanding and all that your heart, mind, soul can give...and that comes from us SP's that are truely genuine.....sorry but I have to admit I like imperfect....

Lee xoxox

I find perfection comes down to more so idolization and ignoring the imperfections of the person.

You are who you are, so work with what you've got!