SCAM... Scam... scam...

loook no further!!! - w4m - 22

Date: 2008-12-10, 1:24PM EST

if you are interested in having a good time with me tonight just email me for pics and info

1261ga13c3n03p63oe8caffe2862ebae116de.jpg

Hello im Mel,im 22, and heres my info....

my services include gfe, pse, f/s, massage, dfk, bbbj, and daty

my rates..... IN CALL OUT CALL

HOURLY $120 $150

2 HOURS $230 $280

3-5 HOURS $100/hr $120/hr

you will need to book me through my agency though... http://www.sexymelforyou.com/ . theres a 1

dollar fee for processing. all it does is check you against a sex offender list and make sure you

arent a cop! sorry but its a dangerous line of work these days. it only cost 1$ to book me and as

soon as you register you will get my phone number and my booking calendar, this makes it really easy

on me this way, i know its probably a pain in the ass but this is the only way to book me as of now..

LETS HAVE SOME FUN :)

xoxo mel

I doubt anyone, has had as much fun with Mel as she/he has had with your credit card info.

Wow, looks remarkably similar to 'Ashley':

"hi, heres my info :) my services include gfe, pse,f /s, bbbj, daty, greek, massage, and dfk rates listed on my site and below. tips appreciated! in and out calls are fine and everything is discussed over the phone. im currently availble today and tonite, and even right now :) I also attached a recent headshot of me, and yes thats my real pic (if not you can slam the door in my face :P). just verify yourself at my agency's site which cost a dollar,justmake sure to deselect the offer at the bottom of the page because you dont actually have to get a membership just once you verify yourself call me at the number in the confirmation email. sorry and no

exceptions, i can't risk my safety in case you're a cop, dangerous or something like that. www.dateashley.com , once you verify yourself call me anytime. click on check out our models to book me.

Half hour - $75 IN CALL OUT CALL

HOURLY $150 $175

2 HOURS $275 $325

3-5 HOURS $125/hr $150/hr "

Any SP that needs you to go to a website to provide your cc number for "verification" is a scam, the only verification a real PS needs is 2 portraits of Sir Robert Borden.

• Like 1

ummm guys for the record................. Prostitution is COMPLETELY LEGAL in Canada!!!! Solicitation in a public place (ie. street corners or giving out cards in restaurants and bars) is illegal.

Us SP's can advertise in newspapers, websites, magazines, any form of print because the consumer "chooses" to read it. Therefore making it non-public.

Any "professional" should know this, and shouldn't be worried about law enforcement. I have a great relationship with the police in my area, and I've worked for agents that are REAL professionals and have seen cops in those agency's. All they care about is that we are safe (yes this is the first thing that the police care about here is the SP's safety) and that there is no illegal activity such as drugs or underage prostitution.

Again I say that there needs to be a school for prostitution, and a country wide regulatory system. Not only to stop these scams, but also educate the people working in this profession so that they are not taken advantage of, or advantage of you.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Be careful with the legal aspects. As prostitution is legal, outcalls to the gentlemen are entirely legal. Incall locations, apts or girls' hotel rooms are illegal. The aspect of prostitution is legal but it depends where it's being done. There's a lot more legal information on cerb if you search for the threads.

I've seen, and have upcoming encounters scheduled with ladies that require verification, which involves your real name, reference, phone number, email, handle of board your on....nothing about money to some screening site

And as for outcalls, they are legal

Checking to see if the person they are seeing is a cop...I think the police know how to do an undercover operation so the officer doesn't show up on records as a police officer

Some quick thoughts

RG

There is no "real" was a SP can verify your age or who you are by your credit card, some do accept credit cards for payment, but this type of "verification" is just a scam to get your info.

There was a short lived service in town that did charge an "introduction fee" but that is a whole other story.