Sexxy Adryanna (AKA Chanel / Sexy Chanel)

Had the pleasure of booking Chanel the other night. I work in the east end off of walkley and as I finished my shift I called her as her add on bp states she was off of innes road. Booked her for half an hour. Hot young jamackin girl. What a great time beautiful ass and daty was tasty Will repeat for sure.

• Like 1

I saw Chanel this morning I must say she is gorgeous sweet curve smooth ebony skin the whole package.

She is a long blond hair Jamaican girl she is sweet and god those lips are just begging to be kissed. Her breast soft and perky juts the way i like them.

Daty was very pleasing and there was a lot of snuggling.

I really enjoy my time with her she is tender and really sweet. I sure will do it again I really love ebony skin.

I met this black beauty for the second time last week and it was better than the last time. She friendly and very open and she let's you do what you want to do. She not a clock watcher and is place is very easy to access. I try greek with her and is was one the best greek experience i do and she like it.

Should i repeat for a third time...yes

I think word is getting out on what a hidden gem that Chanel really is! Seen her a few times myself and each appointment gets better and better!

I saw Chanel a few weeks back. All I can say is amazing! This woman is hot!!! She has the softest skin and quite the assets. Booty lovers paradise!:exagerefesses: She was sweet and kind to boot. Her location was clean and I felt very safe in the upscale hotel room. Her service was truely an A+++ experience. Can't wait to see her again.

Thanks Chanel.

Whoa!

I'm quite the connoisseur of fine ladies, and I have to say that Chanel is exactly what you should be looking for if you like a woman who is sexy as hell, fun, smart, and just an all around real person whom I like to spend time with!

To back up that statement, I decided to see her twice in two days. Now I feel like I need Gatorade to replenish my fluids. Maybe I'll change my name to "Raisin" now for obvious reasons and it's going to take a long time to recover and be able to walk again w/o my legs shaking.

Both times she showed up looking spectacular! She is a definite head turner and someone who would make most girls very jealous. We started with a light kiss and hug and sat down to chat to get to know each other for a little while. Chanel is so open and honest that she makes you feel comfortable right away. Things progressed quickly and I have to say it was nothing short of amazing! I will not get into details, but she is everything she claims to be.

Chanel's Face is a 9 out of 10. (Just turned blonde tonight! )

Chanel's body is a 9 out of 10.

Attitude and willing to make you happy is 10 out of 10!

Guys, don't hesitate to go see this beautiful woman! I know I will be seeing her again and again as she is my new ATF!

-Broadsword aka "Raisin"

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/icons/icon14.gif

An unfortunate missed encounter left me all dressed up with no place to go so on a whim, I picked up the phone and called a girl I had been looking at earlier, Adryanna. She used to be called Chanel but has changed her name because, as she says, "it just sounds nice". On the phone she has the cutest little voice and it turned out I was in luck. She was available right away! We made a date and I set out to her location at one of our fine downtown hotels.

When I opened the door I was blown away. I had seen her pictures but hearing her voice, I had expected a tiny little thing. She was there in tall platform heels and a fishnet mini-dress and I think she must have been well over six feet tall. Without heels she's probably about 5'7" or 5'8" but at my height I'm definitely not used to feeling short when I meet a new lady.

Her body is outstanding. Thin but curvy in the special way that island girls can be. Perfect firm breasts, a killer booty, legs that went on for miles, soft, perfect skin. Amazing. She has a cute face and was wearing some very blue contacts that really stood out against her dark skin.

I confessed to her that I had never been with a woman of color before and she laughed and said that for some reason, she's always the first for people. What a great choice though. Her gentle manner and shy smile put me at ease and we went to the bed and started kissing and touching. I'm kind of bashful and tend to wait for the girl to start so after a while she sensed that I wasn't going to ask for anything and took over and offered a CBJ. What enthusiasm! She definitely knows how to work the pole and to be honest, I didn't mind the fact that it was covered at all. She loves the deep throat and she managed to get my first shot off in pretty short order.

Now it was my turn to return the favor. She has a gorgeous body and I took my time exploring as I worked my way down. Her breasts are amazing. So firm and perky. Her pussy was shaved and beautiful and as I started to work, she let me know with little sounds when I was hitting the right places. I suspect I'm average at best when it comes to oral and I was starting to feel like I was being a big tease. Every time she started to respond and seemed like we were getting somewhere, I'd somehow lose the rhythm and have to start searching again.

I was at this for a while but at some point realized I was ready for round two so we searched out another condom and went to work. What positions did we do? I'm pretty sure all of them. Missionary in 2 or 3 configurations for a while, then doggy style both with her up, her down, me between and outside her legs, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. I was working up a huge sweat but to be honest, in spite of some crazy cowgirl riding, I think she never even got tired at all. This girl can go. I thought I was going pretty hard when I was on top but when she jumped on me, I thought I was going to get a cracked pelvis. Awesome.

At this point I was ready for a bit of a break so I asked her what we could do to get her off and she suggested 69. Excellent. Something we hadn't done yet. Apparently she has no issues with multi-tasking because finally I was able to get her there. She shook and shivered and cried out and I could just feel her relax in the way only an orgasm can do. Very proud of myself I was.

I gave her a few minutes and returned to missionary and managed to finish off my second shot on goal. Very impressive. I almost never get the second shot off so it's a real testament to just how incredibly hot this girl is. My only regret was not budgeting for Greek (seriously...what an ass this girl has!) but to be honest, I'm not sure how we would have found time for anything more than we did.

Afterwards we just cuddled and talked about general, non-sexy stuff. She's a smart, ambitious young girl and I think she's going places in the world. I sure hope I get to see her again the next time she's in Ottawa.

I met Adryanna for the first time recently. She is a gorgeous lady with a sweet personality that makes you feel comfortable right away. Without getting into details we had a great, exciting time together. I would highly recommend her. You won't be sorry.

A quick bit of background. For voluntary reasons, it's been a *long* time since I've had a release [more than five years]...and Adryanna was my first SP visit ever. So I was nervous as hell heading into this situation. To be honest, I wasn't even sure if I would be able to seal the deal, so to speak. I was on the fence whether I was even going to do anything, or just give it all up, but decided that it was now or never. Adryanna's reviews were great, and she looked amazing in the pictures.

I texted Adryanna and she responded relatively promptly. After some back and forth texting, we agreed on an incall location [downtown] and a time.

I showed up at the incall location [a clean, well known hotel] and she was wearing a tight one-piece netting outfit that really accented her body.

Her pics are 100% accurate.

Adryanna has a solid athletes body - a smooth, taut back, muscular thighs, and a round *unbelievably* firm bottom. I'm really a legs and bum man, but her breasts were beautiful - shaped just right and perfectly proportioned to her figure. Her advertised age of 20 seems correct.

She was sweet and polite at the door - I gave her a hug and a kiss, and moved inside. I requested a shower, which she was fine with. Once I was out, I was nervous about where things were going to go. I gave a brief explanation to Adryanna, who was very understanding. I suggested we move onto a massage, which I love to do. Adryanna was very receptive as I worked her back, legs, and that amazing bum. I felt pretty relaxed after that, but still a bit on edge - Adryanna picked up on that and suggested it was my turn for a massage. I laid down on my stomach while she worked the muscles in my back and shoulders - she was surprisingly adept and it felt great.

We moved slowly from that into some HJ, then CBJ and some 69. She tasted amazing and was very responsive. Her skills were impressive but my body just wasn't cooperating. I was incredibly horny but getting nowhere. It was Adryanna who suggested we try greek, which I had paid a bit extra for. We moved into greek, doggy style, and I started off slow. The sensation and view were incredible. Adryanna quickly made it known that she would have no problem with me giving it my all...which I did, but sadly, yet again, the mind was willing but the flesh was weak.

Still, I was *really* enjoying myself. We stripped off the hat, snuggled, and chatted for quite a while. She was very easy to talk to and we quickly established some common ground. After chatting for quite a while, we had built a rapport and things seemed different for me. I suggested that we try it again, slowly this time. Adryanna was really accomodating and understanding. After a HJ and some more CBJ [great skills, BTW!], we moved into some cowgirl greek at her suggestion.

This time, things were *very* different. Whatever switch in my head needed to be flipped was thrown all the way. It was all coming together...and the end was very intense for me. Adryanna laid next to me while we talked out my time.

Through it all, Adryanna was sweet and understanding. I would absolutely repeat with her. Her looks, service, and attitude were all top tier, in my humble opinion. She's everything she claims to be in her ads.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.