Any natural blonde or pale brunette

Hi ladies:

Looking for a slim blue-eyed natural blonde (not tanned) or a brunette spinner with pale skin between 19 to 25 who provides GFE related services (Daty, Digits, DFK). Also would be great (not absolutely necessary) to be tall (over 5 7) and not completely shaved.

I can only have guests on Saturdays and I strongly prefer daytime appointments (Saturday afternoons) and I am an OUTCALL only guy. Please PM me (please do not reply in the thread) before Saturday noon time if you are the one described above.

Many thanks

Secret Admirer

You just about described my fantasy perfect girl to a T. Pale/white skin, no tan, no lines, blond, only thing I would add it a perfect apple shaped ass, with some nice curves to her! Definitely keep us posted on this! :)

You just about described my fantasy perfect girl to a T. Pale/white skin, no tan, no lines, blond, only thing I would add it a perfect apple shaped ass, with some nice curves to her! Definitely keep us posted on this!

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one because in strip bars (where I used to go for many years) my most favorite girls (with very pale skin) later tanned :-( and they said that is because most men like tanned skin!!!! :x. There were a few who used to trim and later they completely shaved, again saying that men like it shaved!!!!. So, I was beginning to feel very lonely in my likings:-). I will definitely let everyone know if I had any luck finding my perfect girl:grin:.

I disagree!! I bet it we posted a poll for tan skin vs pale skin, I bet pal would win!! Although, maybe I think that way, since thats my personal preference, therefore EVERYBODY must love it! :)

I know exactly what you mean about the dancers. My favourite girl is 41, and long blond hair, and some beautiful curves.... she's the one that doesn't seem to get as much work in the champagne room cause of her curves, and age.... but with a body like that, and such faint skin....... the tanned girls, I send on their way when they ask for a dance! :)

If you could, let us know how successful your search via this posting turns out to be.

I had my blue eyed blonde this afternoon but it was my own search not as a result of this thread though. Review is coming.

May be I posted this ad too late (just last night) so I will leave the thread open and see if I get PMs over the next 7 days (I only have guests over Saturdays).

You just about described my fantasy perfect girl to a T. Pale/white skin, no tan, no lines, blond, only thing I would add it a perfect apple shaped ass, with some nice curves to her! Definitely keep us posted on this! :)

Change blond to red head, add petite with a gorgeous smile, and you have my vote for a personal fav.

Guest t*******new

I'm with YS on this one (I love blondes too but there is something about redheads.....mmmmmmm. ;)

Red heads are a weakness for me too ... even married (and divorced) one. It should be easy enough to find an SP with pale skin about now ... none that I have seen lately have been going to tanning salons.

I can't comment on the "shaved" status, but aside from that, Kimberly Shea seems have the rest of the traits that you are looking for. I wonder if you can get a vaginal toupe?