Julia (yourmgf)

I spent an hour with Julia from Your MGF (Montreal Girl Friends). This was my first time using this or any agency. The booking was simple, done over the internet/email. Their website contains pictures and dates of availabilities in Ottawa.

The RV was in downtown hotel, very clean.

When Julia opened the door I was taken back by her good looks. She has long blonde hair, tanned skin and a beautiful body (her pics don't lie). After a quick shower, I found her in her amazing lingerie on the bed waiting for me. After some DFK she gave me a BBBJ that was so good I could not contain myself.

We spent sometime talking and she is very easy to speak and smart.

When I was ready, after a nice massage, we went at it in several positions.

I am very happy with this experience and would repeat with this agency again.

Julia mentioned that yourmgf is going to be coming to Ottawa more and more.

Agency your mgf
I would visit again
Agency your mgf
I would visit again
  • Like 1

After seeing Emma, I knew I should have booked Julia but my wallet was just light at the time. Along with some of the other boards, it looks like MGF has some lookers.

I had such an awesome time with Emma and a first class experience dealing with the folks at yourmgf that I was all psyched up for the next beautiful lady that came to town. Unfortunately a couple of busy, crazy days in the office prevented me from arranging a rendezvous. I see that a couple of new ladies are expected this week so I plan on getting my business affairs in order early this week.

Gentlemen, if the other girls are anything like Emma...you are in for a fantastic time with a beautiful, sensual and engaging woman.

Additional Comments:

I had such an awesome time with Emma and a first class experience dealing with the folks at yourmgf that I was all psyched up for the next beautiful lady that came to town. Unfortunately a couple of busy, crazy days in the office prevented me from arranging a rendezvous. I see that a couple of new ladies are expected this week so I plan on getting my business affairs in order early this week.

Gentlemen, if the other girls are anything like Emma...you are in for a fantastic time with a beautiful, sensual and engaging woman.

Long time lurker... first time poster.

Well after browsing this site on and off for quite a while I finally bit the bullet and booked an appt with Julia on her visit to Ottawa. Why the F did I wait so long?!?!?

Let me start off by saying I have never been so nervous in my life as I walked up to the door. Good kind of nervous though! When she opened the door my jaw dropped. This girl is breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful.

Without going into too many details (not sure if this is the place for it) all I can say is Julia understood I was new to the hobby but was extremely accommodating and helped me relax. I thought that would be impossible since a)am new to the hobby, b)never been this close to a girl this attractive and c)never been naked with ANY girl with the lights on. lol

That hour wasn't enough. I'll know better next time. :)

I WILL be repeating. I'm addicted after my first time hahaha

Oh and if my spelling and/or grammar sucks it's because my arms are still shaking...

• Like 1

Long time lurker... first time poster.

Well after browsing this site on and off for quite a while I finally bit the bullet and booked an appt with Julia on her visit to Ottawa. Why the F did I wait so long?!?!?

Let me start off by saying I have never been so nervous in my life as I walked up to the door. Good kind of nervous though! When she opened the door my jaw dropped. This girl is breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful.

Without going into too many details (not sure if this is the place for it) all I can say is Julia understood I was new to the hobby but was extremely accommodating and helped me relax. I thought that would be impossible since a)am new to the hobby, b)never been this close to a girl this attractive and c)never been naked with ANY girl with the lights on. lol

That hour wasn't enough. I'll know better next time. :)

I WILL be repeating. I'm addicted after my first time hahaha

Oh and if my spelling and/or grammar sucks it's because my arms are still shaking...

Nice review. I saw her to yesterday and was also nervous for some reason. She is accommodating and a sweet girl.

Nice review. I saw her to yesterday and was also nervous for some reason. She is accommodating and a sweet girl.

Very! And thanks!

I hope she returns soon so I can repeat :)

I had the pleasure of recently spending some time with Julia on her recent visit to Ottawa. This was my second time with YMGF and I was certainly not disappointed.

She is a stunning beauty with a wonderful personality. I am relatively new to the business but she immediately made me feel comfortable. She greeted me with some DFK and after some interesting conversation we passed the next hour enjoying each others company. She certainly knows how to please and we finally finished off with a relaxing massage.

I would highly recommend her (and YMGF) to anyone who is looking for a sexy and engaging companion. Thanks to YMGF for sharing her with us in Ottawa

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.