Cameras in Club and Champagne rooms

Guest **n****er

short answer is all.

Sit down with a drink and take a look around...everyone I've been to has multiple operational cameras.

"most" have at least 1 in the cr at some place.

playmate

barbs

den

I can confirm.

Not sure about the others.

Sometimes, I wonder if the one on the ceiling at Playmates is even connected and working at all. None of the dancers seems to know either. I've never seen it being used to settle a dispute between a dancer and a client about the number of songs, for instance. Also, it's not one of the images that show up on the screens in the coat check room (those only show images from the cameras outside). Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it makes me wonder... Anyways, it's never stopped me from receiving great service from the strippers!

Guest S*rca****sid
Sometimes, I wonder if the one on the ceiling at Playmates is even connected and working at all. None of the dancers seems to know either. I've never seen it being used to settle a dispute between a dancer and a client about the number of songs, for instance. Also, it's not one of the images that show up on the screens in the coat check room (those only show images from the cameras outside). Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it makes me wonder... Anyways, it's never stopped me from receiving great service from the strippers!

Maybe the manager or owner uses it for their own personal entertainment?

My understanding is that the cameras are one of the bylaw requirements that came in with the more open CRs.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

Having gone to Pigale this pat Saturday, I can easily confirm cameras were everywhere on the main floor but as for the CRs, if cameras were present I did not see them. I think they do work but only called upon when violence erupts on the main floor and the cops are called.