Are condoms better these days

Back in the 70's, whenever I used condoms, I found that I felt very little, and usually took a very, very, long time to get where I was going. Since the latex tended to reduce my pleasure I was not a happy man (but maybe my partners would say something else ... or not)

These days with non-latex condoms I am finding that the sensations are better, I am more responsive, and enjoy the experience with more zest.

So is it just me, or have you noted an improvement in condom technologies.

I did read the condom measurement thread, and that is a separate, though growing, thought.

Thanks PistolPete for the value added information.

My posting was not really a cry for help. I was favourably remarking on the improvements in condoms over the last 30 or so years. But I did enjoy the extra reading,

again thanks

No problem, as you probably read the choice is the ultra thins, and today they make some very excellent products, you are correct a vast improvement from back in the 70's.

I find that if you go to sex shops they have a great selection of condom products, and they certainly can assist us guys in a better fashion-to "keep'er up" throughout the duration:boobies:

No problem, as you probably read the choice is the ultra thins, and today they make some very excellent products, you are correct a vast improvement from back in the 70's.

I find that if you go to sex shops they have a great selection of condom products, and they certainly can assist us guys in a better fashion-to "keep'er up" throughout the duration:boobies:

Ultra thins rock! :smile:

Guest S***e

I remember when I was a kid I used to steal a couple of "Shieks" from my father's bedside table and use them for water bombs off our balcony onto the fair game below. You sure could pour a lot of water in them.

Old Spike