OMG spinner Jack pot Terren Hunter

She was on my list to do, I love the ladies from FKS but at 4 bills before Christmas, I had to put on the brakes. Plus I went just a little over board over the past 2 weeks with other ladies..sorry could not help myself:mrgreen:

I understand ... she would be a xmass gift to myself ;)

still waiting for a response.

Guest gagagaga

that is one hot little spinner...and at 5'9, that probably gives her about 68" of inner leg to lick!!

FKS posted a note on their website implying that they knew that a lot of their customers are going through a bit of a tough time right now. It could be the case that, notwithstanding that my personal experiences with FKS have been wonderful, and notwithstanding that Terren is an absolutely stunning looking lady, that there may not have been enough pre-bookings to make the trip worthwhile. And if she wasn't feeling the best, there may not have been a lot of motiviation to come to OTtawa for that reason.

You may want to just e-mail them and ask what might be going on ... I think they are pretty open about things ... the are always very pleasant and polite in their communications. And good luck getting something arranged in the near future.

Having the pleasure being with Emmie Olsen,Sydney Lacroix(2x) from FKS, I would say judging by their portfolios or their web site they are all hot.

Guest f***2f***

by her pics she's a little too skinny for my tastes....like nice curvy butt and solid thighs....Mia if you are reading this....COME BACK!!!

For what it is worth, I received an e-mail from FKS saying that Terren will be in Ottawa in early February.