I love yoginis .. I see them in class and wonder who's behind that curtain of a perfectly toned body emanating serenity.

i know Nathalie Lefebvre is a yoga instructor not sure who else is really into it here. it would be nice to start a session with some yoga leading to some downward doggie.

r100rs

I love yoginis .. I see them in class and wonder who's behind that curtain of a perfectly toned body emanating serenity.

i know Nathalie Lefebvre is a yoga instructor not sure who else is really into it here. it would be nice to start a session with some yoga leading to some downward doggie.

r100rs

That's just brilliant!!!! Now I just need to find someone to try this out with!!! :D

If you are interested in starting this off via a yoga session, I would highly recommend that you look into Nathalie Lefebve's Thai Massage. Lot more contact then yoga and definitely looses up your joints ... very helpful for downward doggie !