Georgieboy69

Guest ***rgi*****9

Hi Everyone

Life is interesting in the way that we all live it. Life has many up's, down's & sideway's. We as individuals are responsible only for ourselves our actions and how we respond to situations everyday in life.

I am sure some of you have noticed how over the last three months or so I have not posted very many reviews, where previously I was posting reviews very consistently. Some may have thought it is due to not seeing as many SP's b/c of the economy. Others may have thought it has been due to the fact that I have been travelling extensively.

The truth of the matter is this, I have been for lack of better terminology "contemplating life" and what I am doing with mine. With this contemplation I have finally come to the decision to retire as a pooner, and retire from the boards that I have been participating in.

The reason for my decision really comes down to the fact that I believe I have not been the best Husband and Father over the last few years. I believe that as my pooning increased I further withdrew from myself and my life. It has not been fair to my incredibly beautifull wife and my incredible children.

I guess an interesting residual effect of my retirement from pooning is what am I going to do with my pooning budget, I guess I can figure out what to do eventually.

Anyhow, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a great 2009. The people on these boards are great individuals, and the SP's that I have spent time with have helped to put smiles on my face numerous times. I know I will miss my times with the different SP's I have been with, however I do believe in the end I will be able to live my life with the knowledge of trying to be the best person I can be.

Guest s****s*ar

that is a great realization i hope this works out for you and your family ,everyone has there vises there habits ...have a good christmas and new year!!!!!

Guest ***rgi*****9

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I have truly enjoyed my time on the boards, as well as my time pooning especially the last couple of years. I will miss some of the bantering, comments, reviews and just a feeling of belonging.

I spent a lot of time in finally arriving at my decision and really appreciate all the comments and well wishes I have received.

The old rationalization of what to do with the extra money??? My childrens RESP's are topped up, my travel budget is fully in tack, I have all I need so I guess i will be able to donate more to charity now. Just one more thing to feel good about.

Thanks Again everyone!!!

good luck in what you are going to do all the more power to you but every body needs a little play time it will always be thier in the back of your mind to go and have some fun so have a merry christmas and have a happy new year

..........so I guess i will be able to donate more to charity now. Just one more thing to feel good about........

there is a great charity.....

"save the animal fund".....and it can come through me....after all....who wants to loose an antlerman.......?????

Guest ***rgi*****9

So I am currently three months into my retirement, enjoying life and having fun. I originally decided to retire from pooning trying to improve my life.

Well after working diligently on all aspects I have come to the realization that overall there hasn't been as much change as I originally thought there might be.

So I am coming out of my pooning retirement and getting back in the game.

It certainly looks like there have been some interesting going ons, anyhow Georgieboy69 is back.

Welcome back Georgieboy69. I hope the 69 is not your age.lol I'm T'storm but the girls here call me ETP kid thats for "eat the pussy".

Have a great day and enjoy these fine ladies.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I think the sexy sixer is the first one on my list as far as multiples. Sydnee I will let you know when and I'll leave it to you to finalize who we all include. I know i'm licking my lips already as I can't wait.

Welcome back!

Who's on your new and updated "To Do List"??

Did you and your wife work everything out?

Cheers.

Well that's good to hear. I have also tried to retire from the hobby on a couple of occasions over the years, but keep coming back for more. Welcome back, and happy hobbying!!!

So I am currently three months into my retirement, enjoying life and having fun. I originally decided to retire from pooning trying to improve my life.

Well after working diligently on all aspects I have come to the realization that overall there hasn't been as much change as I originally thought there might be.

So I am coming out of my pooning retirement and getting back in the game.

It certainly looks like there have been some interesting going ons, anyhow Georgieboy69 is back.

Guest f***2f***

We had a thread a while ago about whether it was possible to quit. I've seen a lot of these short term retirements here and just wonder...are we all hopelessly addicted??

Personally...I can quit this anytime!!! (if I want to):mrgreen: