There was recently a thread about what we think of as kinky. I'd like to take a little diversion from kink to turn ons. What is it that is most important to you about deciding to visit one of the girls?

I am a face man. A pretty face, sweet eyes, and then a lovely neck, and I am a goner. I have literally fallen for a women by looking into her eyes, and feeling like I have found bottomless pools from which I do not want to leave.

After that it is the texture of a soft sweater when I am dancing with my partner. Legs are nice, but somehow the hands are more important to me.

Things I think about as I shovel out the snow. It helps keep me warm.:lol:

Obviously overall great appearance, but more importantly to me is attitude. You can have an amazing looking SP, but with a sour attitude, or a "rushed" experience which makes it hard to be turned on. I'm saying this through experience. For me, a woman with a great attitude and confidence is a BIG turn on for me.

well my biggest turn on is sexy eyes,

but if you have a nose ring or eye brow ring its a turn off along with nipple rings.

a good soft deep kiss is amazing not too hard with that little taste of tongue:evil:

Turn-ons: fuck-me eyes and lick-me lips. Sexy shoulders and shapely chins. High cheekbones and a snuggly neck. Hair up and no hair down

Turn-offs: smoker's breath, bad teeth.

i love all men of all shapes and sizes ....just love men...lol...but my biggest turn on is intelligence....the smarter the better....the kind of nerdy type who always seems a bit shy....A lot of the people i see seem to be Dr.'s,

scientists of one type or another and business men....I love when the Dr's and or Scientists use their medical words as forplay...lmao....i have no idea what their saying and it turns me on big time....also love accents and baldies....lol,nice asses and....ok see i told you i just love men...lol

kisses,

Emma A

I don?t care if they are tall, short, fat, skinny, bald, and hairy. What makes me happy is nice, friendly sincere people. No BS, no games just down to earth and genuine.

I don?t care if they are tall, short, fat, skinny, bald, and hairy. What makes me happy is nice, friendly sincere people. No BS, no games just down to earth and genuine.

I love your attitude. I don't mind if she is tall, short, thin, not thin, short hair, long hair, big breasted, little breasted. As long as there is life in her eyes, mischief in her smile and a wiggle in her bum. And, she must want to be part of it.

Beautiful eyes,...bedroom eyes,sensual lips (top and bottom:mrgreen:),sexy smile,so when you DFK brings a rise to your ladies surprize...and of course a lady that has a great attitude while entertaining you.

we will have to do that sometime...lol..but i want all my men in zoro masks and cape...ya baby thats what i'm talking about...lmao

kisses,

Emma A

I agree that attitude is so important. And now I understand why Emma A has such wonderful reviews, and is loved by all who meet her.

I agree that attitude is so important. And now I understand why Emma A has such wonderful reviews, and is loved by all who meet her.

thankyou bylogger...thats a nice thing to say....Big kisses for you!

Guest i***k***

Turn ons: hot girls, sexy lingerie, high heels, fishnet, latex outfits, leather, restraints, heavy breathing, moans, talking dirty, soft lips, hard nipples, beautiful asses, shaved pussy and smooth legs...

Turn offs: fakes, liars, bad attitudes, no shows, complainers and dead fish :)

A beautiful smile, eyes that make me fall apart, intelligent conversation, and a warm genuine personallity...that's what really turns me on!

great kisser, lovely lips, sweet soft sensual caressing etc.. yes it's all been said before - but I want to add - PASSION - I absolutely love a lady who has and exudes passion!

Guest f***2f***

yes...it's all been said but kissing is important...and a lady who moans appreciatively when she's being pleasured...don't need fake "Oh my God you're the best!" stuff just some gentle feedback.

Lately in the heat of the moment dirty talk has been really working for me...got to be the right girl with the right nasty stuff happening though...if you catch my drift!!

Sometimes if it's the wrong dirty dialogue it could be a passion killer...ha ha.:mrgreen: