POLL!! At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity?

• Age 10 and below?
    • Ages 11-12?
    • Ages 13-14?
    • Ages 15-16?
    • Ages 17-20?
    • Age 21 and above?

Just a little curious to know this, and I am not sure if this poll was already posted on CERB; so if it has been, I apologize right away. If not, then I hope you take the time to respond.

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity? As most of you know from reading my blog on my site, I lost mine when I was ten to a 17 year old girl that taught me how to shave and about sex.

Guest f***2f***

Wow at ten....you had hair then?? Interesting. I gotta read your blog I guess.

I lost mine at 16 finally....I'd been trying for a few years and finally met a chick when I was camping on the May 24 weekend with my friends who kept me in the tent most of the weekend having wild unprotected sex....it was 1970 and I knew nothing about stds or pregnancy and the world knew nothing of AIDS....there might be a 38 year old wandering around wondering who his/her daddy is....always wondered about that one!!:shock:

:-DAs being a late start in life...after 21.....I am trying to catch up on my lost youth....and make out with the youth of today!!!!......

I lost mine at 13 to a much more experienced young girl. Darlene was 15 and just wanted to jump me. I had no idea what I was doing but loved every minute of it. Ahhh...what a summer, every young boy needs a Darlene in their life. :grin:

Amber, just voted. Your query on this post along with the latest posted thread as to the question of the age of hobbiest raises another interesting topic for this community.

I lost my virginity with a woman when I was 18 years of age. Compared to you Amber, but more like Antler, I was a late bloomer.

I still have vivid memories of the experience. I had my own apartment. It was the day of the 8 track player and the sexy sounds of Barry White that was playing over and over...and I also experienced the joys of sex in the morning...wow!

(The 8 track might give a clue in answering the question of age from another post for those of you who are good with numbers...lol)

In another manner of speaking I recently lost my virginity with a she-male...an experience that was also vivid that I will remember well.

Though having lost my virginity twice over...plus having indulged early in life with the pleasures of the company of SP's...some memorable, some not so memorable...I had still harbored a deep desire to experience the ultimate act of true love making...it has always been about sex. I have a high sex drive.

Though I have had many experiences, I have forever been searching to experience the act of true love making...where you become lost in raw emotions...where fireworks explode over and over...where the experience touches the core of your existence.

I was beginning to think that it would be impossible.

Ureeka!, my desires were finally met recently when I discovered the company of one our treasured ladies here on Cerb...you know who you are dear...thank-you for sharing and fulfilling my desires...and showing me the difference between sex and making love.

In many ways, if losing your virginity is about sex then I lost my virginity many years ago but if losing your virginity is about the first time you had experienced the magic of making love then I just recently lost my virginity to making love...no...on second thought I did not lose my virginity to making love but instead just gave it away to my lover...a true lover.

Tigerclaw

There was a delightful older woman who took an interest in me. She began by getting to know me, then over the weeks, getting closer. No more details, but suffice it to say she led me into a whole new entertainment.

The national average is 17 and 2 mouths I believe (ya now I say it but I can't for the life of me find the data!) Read it a few years ago and it looks like we are just about on track with this poll. I must say the vast majority of virgins that I have deflowered were in there 17's. (don't worry it has been about 22 years since my last virgin!) Of course I have been treated to a few SP virgins (lost there paid cherry to me!) and that is just as big a thrill maybe even more so because they are usually prepared for the act.

I will never forget my first time. It was truly the worst sex i have ever had looking back on it now, but i guess we all have to start somewhere!

Guest f***2f***
The national average is 17 and 2 mouths I believe (ya now I say it but I can't for the life of me find the data!) Read it a few years ago and it looks like we are just about on track with this poll. I must say the vast majority of virgins that I have deflowered were in there 17's. (don't worry it has been about 22 years since my last virgin!) Of course I have been treated to a few SP virgins (lost there paid cherry to me!) and that is just as big a thrill maybe even more so because they are usually prepared for the act.

well now i'm intrigued....i'd love to hear about the deflowering for pay...care to start another thread on that topic??:twisted: