deflowering for pay

This could be an interesting topic! You are right Boner.

So the idea is have you ever had an SP for the first time, there first ever client. I know every SP on the board has a first time story, so lets hear some of them.

I will share a few once the ball starts rolling. My most memorable one from the past year was Ava Jones! What a thrill this lady loves sex, absolutely loves it, she is also a friend of Paige's and Paige did not want to push her into the business. Ava wanted to try it and Paige suggested I would be a good first time, the date was made and it was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time, in fact I can't stop going back! Ava has her own style and it is refreshing in so many ways. It was nice to see a lady with no preconceived ideas about the trade.

Guest i***k***

So the idea is have you ever had an SP for the first time, there first ever client. I know every SP on the board has a first time story, so lets hear some of them.

I will share a few once the ball starts rolling. My most memorable one from the past year was Ava Jones! What a thrill this lady loves sex, absolutely loves it, she is also a friend of Paige's and Paige did not want to push her into the business. Ava wanted to try it and Paige suggested I would be a good first time, the date was made and it was one of the best experiences I have had in a long time, in fact I can't stop going back! Ava has her own style and it is refreshing in so many ways. It was nice to see a lady with no preconceived ideas about the trade.

Interesting.

Guest f***2f***

nice...i guess my experience with sophie was similar...her friend rachel wanted to show her the biz and invited her "to watch" ha ha....it soon escalated into a full fledged fuck a thon with the boner sandwiched in between...man i still get flashbacks of those two hotties fucking each other with their feeldoe and me running around looking at all the angles...ha ha...and inserting a tongue here and there...I think the boner's boner got inserted in a stray mouth at some point too....it definately is an event seared in my memory.:boobies:

My introduction to the biz happened as follows:

I was screwing this really cute guy, and a couple of other guys also, and so I didn't have any time left over for S and so I told him I didn't want to sleep with him anymore and he asked me how I felt about sleeping with him for money. And I gotta say, I felt very good about it!

My first official client through the Playgirls completely spoiled me. It was a seduction to be sure. Wine, hot oil massage, hot towels, strawberries and chocolate, the works. I felt like I should have been paying him, haha!