So I know we don't talk about that other site, but I was trolling around the net and noticed an add today on there and said to myself, hmmm think I seen that pic before. I looked around and found the same pic in another add yesterday. Also, yesterdays add is a respectible agency. Seeing as I can't link to the site I'll just post the add numbers and if anyone has any info please share.

Today-SPANISH_FRENCH Princess...LAST DAY IN TOWN - w4m - 25 (Downtown ) add #967364105

Yesterday-Downtown Hottie ** Julia ** - 21 (downtown) add #966004875

ages and names are diferent for both adds which tells me someone is lying somewhere. I use and trust this agency but think this one needs to be cleared up maybe.

you'll have to get cowboy kenny on that he'll find out

CK has already posted on his blog today a post from CL with this phone number attached to these ads. So yeah, obvious BS. Check it out.

She is no longer with the reputable agency, you'll not the new number is associated with a fake pic on cl, as ottawajamie has pointed it's in my diary. I'm told she's now indy but leaving town shortly, guess she posted a fake pic as a Christmas present for the cowboy.