I'm sure lot's of girls would do that for you:icon_wink: what kind of girl are you looking for?

ideally slim but with a bigger chest (for the russian experience)... age/hair color etc not neccessarily important...

To sum it up.... tight little ass with nice tits...

Guest Sno****54

I would reccomended a french SP lady Jade.She is really incredible.It's truth she doesn't allow kisses and play safety,but she gave me a crazy lap dance with romantic french music.She has a tight ass and I make play my little "friend" in between those divine curvy asses.she definitely is a spinner type with all curves in the right site.Her bobbies are enhanced but those are very useful for russian purposes.In fact, lady Jade is a ps an she dominated this art.I tried to do russian with other ladies, and definately she is far the best.

ideally slim but with a bigger chest (for the russian experience)... age/hair color etc not neccessarily important...

To sum it up.... tight little ass with nice tits...

I would also recommend Lynn, she fits that description to a "t", large enhanced tits and provides good russian treatment.. nice ass too.. As Rexx points out, Lynn is an experienced stripper..