Hey redhead lovers, where's the recos for Marijka?

With so many redhead lovers on this board I am surprised to find no discussion for this lovely-looking lady, Marijka:

picture.php?albumid=4364&pictureid=28026

I noticed her some time ago and have kept her in mind as somebody I would like to meet. However I am a bit hesitant because her ads all insist that you communicate through texting, which I don't really like because I have a hard time getting a feel for a girl's personality through texting. And there are no recos for her.

I was wondering if any of our resident redhead lovers had been with her and if he would care to share about her?

Thanks

With so many redhead lovers on this board I am surprised to find no discussion for this lovely-looking lady, Marijka:

picture.php?albumid=4364&pictureid=28026

I noticed her some time ago and have kept her in mind as somebody I would like to meet. However I am a bit hesitant because her ads all insist that you communicate through texting, which I don't really like because I have a hard time getting a feel for a girl's personality through texting. And there are no recos for her.

I was wondering if any of our resident redhead lovers had been with her and if he would care to share about her?

Thanks

I meet her on the weekend but didn't have the time to write about her yet. She is very friendly, beautiful and sexy smart lookin with those glasses. She arrived on time was dressed ready to play. Nice yummy body. She's a hot redhead, pure redhead even below with pale skin to boot. Exactly what I wanted. The Perfect Pale Pure Redhead She plays safe but she is good. Take a chance you ill be happy you did, trust me. If you like them Red!

• Like 1

Thanks MrMe. It's good to know that she is, in fact, a real person and a lovely one at that. I also am glad to hear she plays safe because I do too.

I am looking forward to meeting her.