Exotic dancing in Massage Parlours?

I don't know whether this thread should be in the strip club discussion or here....

At least one massage parlour in town has a room equipped with a pole, a leather couch, and lots of mirrors. Many of the attendants have experience as dancers and advertise as such.... What do you think of having a champagne room experience at a massage parlour?

Of course, you give up alcohol, flirting and chatting with the dancers, and variety. However, if you book ahead, you get the girl you want, have abundant private time, a great value vs. $20 for a 3-minute song, and a clean facilty.

What are your thoughts? No cameras, no shootings, no neighbours in the club, and my latest pet peeve, no bloody washroom attendants! Still, you give up the strip club energy. I am going to give it a shot, but was curious what CERBites had to say....

I don't know whether this thread should be in the strip club discussion or here....

At least one massage parlour in town has a room equipped with a pole, a leather couch, and lots of mirrors. Many of the attendants have experience as dancers and advertise as such.... What do you think of having a champagne room experience at a massage parlour?

The facility to which you refer is not really a massage parlour -- they would admit it themselves. They are a private club (with membership fees) with facilities for both massage and dancing. The private club format allows them to diversify in this respect. Licensed massage places on the other hand are more restricted in what they can offer.

I was actually referring to a different place. Still, I was curious about the experience rather than the facility.

The facility to which you refer is not really a massage parlour -- they would admit it themselves. They are a private club (with membership fees) with facilities for both massage and dancing. .

Give up alcohol...great. Chat and flirt all you want at the massage place. Variety......try a different girl tomorrow.

Then you do the massage stuff. Why would you go to the strip club at all?

I was actually referring to a different place. Still, I was curious about the experience rather than the facility.

You weren't referring to CMJ?

Yes, exactly Kennidi. The pictures of room are great and we all know the ladies are impressive. A good combo for me....

I think he is referring to angels ;) from his

descriptive details of the room hehehe

• Like 1