LAETICIA FROM Montreal

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest frip***7

I met Laeticia last week when she was in Ottawa. Upon opening the door, my jaw dropped. She, to me, is the best looking woman i have ever met in my life. Tall, slim, blonde, outstanding body. I had book 30 minutes but after our first kiss, i asked her to extend for one hr. great personality, just amazingly gorgoeus. I must have told her 100 times how gorgeous she was. She does a duo with Emma which i will see this week in Ottawa

i cant wait for her to cum back. I had her in my head for almost 32 days

i am still trembling. She is the type of woman that you would see in a bar or a restaurant and say to yourself how lucky could you be to kiss that

Mmmmmmmmm

i love you Laeticia

Agency YOURMGF
I would visit again
Agency YOURMGF
I would visit again

Overall good experience.Very nice face,thin and attractive.Very nice personnality and interaction.Average bj but good sex. She has had kid(s) so her body especially her tommy and boobs have lots of strech marks but her beautiful face is compensating...Would still recommend.

Guest *ard**Ga*

Laeticia is amazing , period! Elegant, with slender body, beautiful smile , wearing tasteful cocktail dress and heels - everything to make you loose your mind and float in the sea of her charms.

Superb overall experience which would be hard to see repeated ... only if she comes back.

You are very lucky in Ottawa...I had the pleasure of meeting Laeticia in Winnipeg during her Western tour. All I can say is wow. She is on par with Roksi or Crystal or Logan from GOE.

If I get a chance to return to Ottawa....I am going to a return from Laeticia

Guest **oo**e

I saw Laeticia this afternoon in a very upscale room in a suites hotel in downtown Ottawa. She is the total package. She has stunning looks, long, straight blonde hair, green eyes, a 24 inch waist and she has an amazing body. She has out of this world bbbj skills, is energetic and enthusiastically enjoyed several positions. Laeticia has a beautiful rear and perky breasts. She's a gentle kisser, and everything she does is seductive. There was great eye contact. We finished in an explosive cowgirl. In my experience her looks, attitude and service put her in a unique category usually not available in Ottawa. She is from Montreal and by bringing her here the agency she works for saved me a 4 hour return trip.

I had a duo with Emma and Laeticia last week when they were in town. This was my first duo, and it was pretty intense!! Non stop kissing, touching, sucking and fucking until I couldn't take anymore.

lots of fun with hot, friendly girls. This was my second time with Emma and first with Laeticia.

Guest dd*******n19**

I missed my opportunity twice now, when she came to Ottawa. I definitely want to see her next time she comes. You guys are giving her such great reviews, I can't wait to spend some quality time with this beautiful woman.

Met with Laeticia in Halifax and was awestruck from the moment I saw her. She was more beautiful than I expected and provided the best service of any SP I've been with. In addition she is intelligent and a great conversationalist. No rush out the door here. I booked one hour and finally after 1 1/4 hours said I had to go back to work. Hardest thing I've ever done. Need to save my pennies until Laeticia return to our fair city.

I met Laeticia on her recent tour in Ottawa...wow...what a gorgeous woman! She really has a spectacular body, perfect breasts and an amazing backside. She is also has a beautiful face, gorgeous eyes and a captivating smile. I loved that fact that she is tall...taller than me with her heels on...Amazing! Service was knee weakening, amazing in all positions and she is a great kisser. She was also very chill and relaxed after our session, no rushing me out the door, but we sat and chatted, laughed, shared restaurant recommendations and talked about all kinds of stuff. We really had great chemistry...I recommend her very highly!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.