SP's Personal Life

SPs only: Are you  

27 members have voted

1. 1. SPs only: Are you

• Married
    • Single
    • Have a significant other

I too am single and enjoy every moment of it, and the freedom it allows me to 'see' my 'special' friends, and to tour and just enjoy my lifestyle with no worries of how a partner may or might feel. For me, it works best, for others, they may enjoy the open lifestyle with their partners, and some day I hope to find that dream as well. Might be fun to explore swinging with a partner instead of going solo all the time.

I am single and enjoying every minute of it as well!! Although I would love to explore a few of the clubs with a partner ;) For now I too will enjoy swinging solo intill the day comes I find someone who shares my same views :)

Guest kkottawa
I'm in a polyamorous relationship with the man I live with.

Yay, poly

:)

I agree erin

Add me to the single's list. I was with someone but am having far more fun without the attachment headaches:boobies:

And another poly Sp too. hehehhe

I am single and purposely shy away from getting involved. I tried it, and it didn't work out.... I found it very hard to be intimate with someone who meant a lot to me, then give myself over to this buisness. I sacraficed personal relationships to make sure that I can accomplish a goal. I put myself first and don't regret my decision! I really enjoy my time with many great gentlemen!

Hey Cum

you brought up an interesting point, I would like my SP to be single and not attached. What if you wanted to spend more time after you see how much fun you are having and the hour is not enough. Would you rather be able to say can I stay longer and your SP to say yes, or No my husband or boyfriend is on his way back you told me an hour so he left for that time only.

I have two boyfriends but am still looking for that lovely lady...

I am usually single but recently I've begun collecting boys, so I need a lady to even stuff out...lol

Kisses from your possible future partner... muah...

Guest i***k***
I have two boyfriends but am still looking for that lovely lady...

I am usually single but recently I've begun collecting boys, so I need a lady to even stuff out...lol

Kisses from your possible future partner... muah...

LOL not 1 but 2 boyfriends...

Guest i***k***

On a side note, I know this thread is for SPs to share their personal status. I personally feel uncomfortable seeing someone that isn't single. Don't ask me why maybe I'm old fashion but I'd rather not know if someone I see is attached lol.

Guess it's too late now :)

From my point of view, an SP's personal life is her business, not mine. But if they are willing to talk about that area, so am I. I've thus had many pleasant conversations and made some good personal connections with SPs in that way.

I have to say, some of the most together SPs I've known (in a business where there are some fragile and psychologically-complex women) are those with long-term relationships with significant others.

My all-time fav SP, who's also a really good friend, has been with the same guy for eight years and they have a lovely daughter who's being brought up in a loving, normal home. Mom's work never inpinges on her family life in any negative way. As well, my friend's BF is really into her having other sex partners, something she's been persuing fairly creatively and agressively long before she got into the business, so her work is more than fine with him.

On a side note, I know this thread is for SPs to share their personal status. I personally feel uncomfortable seeing someone that isn't single. Don't ask me why maybe I'm old fashion but I'd rather not know if someone I see is attached lol.

Makes me uneasy as well. When it's brought up and the SP says that their SO knows and is OK with it, it doesn't bother me so much. And then there's the girls here with multiple SO's in their personal life...I don't know why but that makes it totally OK for me ;)

But I have come across a few instances where a SP mentions that they are imminently leaving the biz because they have met someone and don't feel comfortable doing this as a result. That's when I get a feeling I'm doing something wrong all of a sudden.

Inaluki don't play shy your my number one...

I was hoping that a certain tattooed beauty could be are third...lol

Guest kkottawa
Hey Cum

you brought up an interesting point, I would like my SP to be single and not attached. What if you wanted to spend more time after you see how much fun you are having and the hour is not enough. Would you rather be able to say can I stay longer and your SP to say yes, or No my husband or boyfriend is on his way back you told me an hour so he left for that time only.

What if your SP was single, and you wanted to stay another hour but she had another appointment right after yours?

What if your SP had a bf and you wanted another hour, so she calls him and tells him this and he says "sure no problem, call me when you are ready".

?

What if your SP was single, and you wanted to stay another hour but she had another appointment right after yours?

What if your SP had a bf and you wanted another hour, so she calls him and tells him this and he says "sure no problem, call me when you are ready".

?

Good points KK. And what if she was single and had nothing booked for the next two hours? If she thought you were a jerk, you'd still be gone after one. lol

• Like 1

Guest kkottawa
I do love all you poly folk!

Now I just wish there were more poly women in Ottawa. Where are you hiding??

Have you gone to the poly discussion group at Breathless? There are poly women (and men) there.

http://www.breathlessottawa.com/events.html#polytalk

I haven't been in a while but some very interesting discussions and a lot of nice people.

Have you gone to the poly discussion group at Breathless? There are poly women (and men) there.

http://www.breathlessottawa.com/events.html#polytalk

I haven't been in a while but some very interesting discussions and a lot of nice people.

I don't get out in the community much. I tend to keep to myself a lot. But I'm trying to find a girlfriend. I've got two (male) lovers and like Paige, I need a woman to balance things out.

Guest *D E**a

I have found it is very hard to have both...hasn't worked for me. It always ultimately comes down to the decision to stop what I am doing and because I do this for myself I find that hard to do. Makes me independant and I enjoy bringing pleasure and smiles to you men;) So single I stay and I enjoy the personal freedom it has given me :D xo :twisted: