Julia Roberts

im letting other know about my experience with julia because she is quite the ma. She is everything you would expect and more. The more..was being takin to a higher level of extacy while still concious:biggrin::icon_mrgreen: she is short but im tall, very nice unbleamished skin, real breasts and personality second to none..:mrgreen: when i left happy i had to come back to earth before i could drive. she is on my very short short list tied with number one.....:ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::bowdown::bowdown:

Agency cmj
I would visit again
Agency cmj
I would visit again

I do concur that Julia is a fabulous MA with CMJ. I had the pleasure visiting Julia over a week ago, but was awaiting for her approval for me to go ahead and post a rec about her.

Julia gives that very sensual massage,stroking of nails along your body giving you goosebumps, while also giving a light massage in all those very sensitive areas :) a very light and sensual massage by stroking and sensual touching.

Julia has beautiful white silky smooth skin, she is very attractive, very natural and her sexy accent is so adorable and she is a total pleasure to spend time with.

I will see Julia again, as we hit if off quite well together during our first encounter,and the finish was quite a explosion. :)

Thanks Julia, you are a gem ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.