Amber Wyld

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest W***ledi*Time

Amber Alert!

Warning! Amber Wyld is a naughty girl. She'll tell you that right up front. I'm here to tell you that it's true. As in wildly naughty. Addictively naughty.

Okay, lookit. Obviously the world doesn't need yet another gushing Amber recommendation. They're everywhere. But by some strange quirk, none have appeared right here in the CERB "Atlantic Recommendations" category yet. I'm rectifying that glaring omission now, just because this spot is one of the most obvious resources for new HRM researchers.

Amber loves what she does. She is also a lovely lady both outside and inside. Friendly. Respectful. Intelligent. Comfortable and relaxing to be with. Genuine. Fun to talk to. Enthusiastic. Uninhibited. And, um ... Downright, Deliciously Dirty.

If you search out her many recommendations posted elsewhere, you'll see these same opinions repeated over and over and over, often with juicy detail. So no need to reinvent the wheel here.

In two words, my humble opinon would be that Amber is: Highly Recommended.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Thank you Sweetheart! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! I always try to do my best to make sure you leave with a smile on your face and less of a load in your pants lol...

Guest W***ledi*Time

Just a note that I have adjusted the "Location Rating" in the original recommendation. Amber's current venue is roomier than her old location. Much more scope for maneuvering now, with less danger of knocking over a lamp ...

This is one sexy lady that I would love to meat :-D hopefully Amber will come to Ottawa for a visit.

Thanks sweetie! I haven't made any plans on cumming to Winnipeg as of yet but i'll let you know! I still have to make it to Ottawa lol...

Amber Wyld a trip to Fantasy Island

Had the opportunity to spend a couple hours with Miss Amber last night. That session with out a doubt the best Ive ever had with a service provider. Amber has a somewhat southern charm with a natural east coast flare to it. This charm mixed with her enthusiasm, eagerness to please; ability to have fun; and damn freakin hotness made for an evening of unmeasurable pleasure. A quick recap: She welcomed me with a warm smile in outfit that wowed every naughty urge in me. A skilled and relaxing massage followed some small talk where she let me check out that wonder design of hers mmmmmmmmm <...she 's hot! Once she had me fully relaxed with the massage we went on to explore her other talents which lead to a beautiful, very memorable finish.

Ive been looking for that special provider for some time. One that would help me explore my deep desires...I have found a few that were able to scrape the the surface...but with Amber I am able to fully submerge myself into that personal fantasy world of mine and truly enjoy who I am what I like (and enjoy ever second of it) allowing me to better understand my sexuality and myself as a whole.

Someways she is like my docter...cause its all good after a session with her. And Other ways she is the beautiful Miss Rourke od Fantasy Island.

Book your trip today!

I know I don't need to say it, but I'm going to anyway. Amber is a rocket. Having your arms full of this girl is like trying to hold on to electricty itself. She's sweet, funny, fun, dirty, tight, exciting and just fucking hot.

Making the date was simple and easy, except I managed to complicate it a bit, being a n00b and all (thanks for your patience, Amber!). We met at her incall location and even as a new guy I was warmly greeted with a hug and a kiss. Being a newbie, I was more than a bit nervous and she could tell. She immediately helped me relax and lose myself in the moment. And boy, is it easy to lose yourself in moments with this girl.

I won't go into the details of our encounter together, but suffice to say that we hit every point on her GFE menu (except the drinks, I wasn't thirsty), most of them more than once.

My selfish side wants to say I don't recommend, as that will mean she's more likely to be free when I call her next. I can't do that to her or to the other wonderful members of this board. Recommend? Fuck yes.

Repeat? Fuck yes again. Considering the stiffy I have now just remembering our session, it may be sooner rather than later, too. Can't wait to see you again, hot stuff!

I saw Amber for the first time today. What a sweetheart, charming, funny and sexy. She had her hair pulled back with a pair a black rimmed glasses - a sexy school teacher look. Wow. I'll be going back soon.

I just Amber again a couple days ago after not having seen her in a few months. I forgot what a great girl she is - charming, funny and that smoking body! I won't let a couple months get by me without seeing her again.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.