If you love Swarovski as much as I do...

Oh, girl. Hook me up. I love swarovski! I practically have their whole collection. I must have one of these to add to it. So shinny, so pretty, my precious. She took my percious away from me. Opps, sorry got a little to carried away on that one. XoXo

It wasn't quite what I expected when I opened the post. I was quite surprised by the product as I've browsed their store many times, and have used there pieces as gifts many times. It sure puts a new slant on gifting.

Boomer, I agree. It was definitley not what I was expecting, but interesting none the less!

I have a very unique piece of swavorsky crystal

in my possession. It was awarded as a gift for service to the company that I worked for. Unfortunately I cannot show you a picture of this treasure because it would give to much detail to myself. It is very intricate in detail, clarity and a stunning piece of workmanship.

Edited by whatsup

Do you think I could get away with giving one to my uptight, overly religious sister and tell her it's a decorative crystal object d'art to be displayed on the mantle-place!!!

• Like 1