massage parlors in Ottawa region

Try Jasmine and Friends.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/SMIT3089/

Had a deluxe session with Victoria and it was amazing.

Session started with a shower, she gets in with you and cleans you everywhere ;-)

Then you move to the massage room where you get an erotic massage that includes a body slide. Victoria was very friendly, made me feels comfortable, and made sure I left with a smile.

try Inner Image 820-6646 they're great, nice place - showers etc more upscale..........jasmin's is great as well

• Thanks 1

Guest northern_tantra

Jasmine definitely ... or Victoria. Haven't tried Mina yet...she's new and a bit shy, so take that into account. Service limits are exactly as advertised, with no (known or rumoured) exceptions.

Some other options ...

Try Maya at Lyla's Spa ... which is also in the south end. She is gorgeous (long black hair, slim, toned, fantastic butt), and very inventive.

I've also had good luck at Bank Street Health Spa, though they got something of a bad rep for cancellations -- and it was well deserved. But, they've gotten much better lately. Lisa has very good massage skills with an exquisite finish. She's blonde, late 20's or early 30's, very shapely C cup (at least), and a bit of a tummy bulge.

Danielle can be wild or feisty, depending on her mood and how well she knows you. That said, when she's in a good mood, she can be really really good! She is slim and toned, has long black hair, luscious lips, nice perky breasts (B cup) with one pierced nipple, a couple of tasteful tattoos, and like Maya her butt is is sight to behold!!!

YMMV at these places (except at Jasmine's), and may improve over time if you take the time to get to know a particular MP.

Good luck!

On 6/29/2006 at 3:05 PM, 4bbrlcarb said:

try Inner Image 820-6646 they're great, nice place - showers etc more upscale..........jasmin's is great as well

This looks pretty legit, professional RMT? Do they give receipt? Or 

On 6/28/2006 at 11:17 PM, bluebks said:

Try Jasmine and Friends.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/SMIT3089/

Had a deluxe session with Victoria and it was amazing.

Session started with a shower, she gets in with you and cleans you everywhere 😉

Then you move to the massage room where you get an erotic massage that includes a body slide. Victoria was very friendly, made me feels comfortable, and made sure I left with a smile.

Is Jasmine the on on Merivale?