Five ladies with web address in The Coast

One by One if that is what it takes.

The business does not follow the same rules and conditions that any other business or service does but still people try to compare it to other businesses or try to outline some type of structure to it. It is what it is... a very PERSONAL exchange between people (each exchange with each person will be different and no two visits will be the same - It is way to personal for that to happen and way too many variables - some people will enjoy the time and others will not - If we were all compatible and all had the same likes and dislikes we would not have such a hard time finding a suitable life mate and everyone would probably be monogamous)

I too am sorry if I offend anybody with my comments.

One by One if that is what it takes.

The business does not follow the same rules and conditions that any other business or service does but still people try to compare it to other businesses or try to outline some type of structure to it. It is what it is... a very PERSONAL exchange between people (each exchange with each person will be different and no two visits will be the same - It is way to personal for that to happen and way too many variables - some people will enjoy the time and others will not - If we were all compatible and all had the same likes and dislikes we would not have such a hard time finding a suitable life mate and everyone would probably be monogamous)