Guest S**a*Q

I always post CIM, COF, BBBJ in the tags to my ads, but having never searched for a specific act, I am not sure how the tags really work.

At the risk of extending this discussion further, I will add a quick 2 cents. I absolutely love CERB. It's the best forum in the galaxy as far as I am concerned, and I am not exaggerating. The people are amazing, the responsiveness is great and the content is dead-on. Oh, and the Mods are fantastic. However, it is not perfect and this thread is an example of about the only thing that bugs me about CERB: Someone asks a question and people spend pages worth of replies not answering the question and/or telling the original poster what he should or shouldn't have said.

This happened to me when I posted a question about whether any of the ladies accepted credit cards. What followed were numerous replies about how using a credit card is a bad idea and why, and how so many people only deal in cash, and why, etc. I don't know that I received a single actual answer to my question, which was frustrating. I've seen it when people post questions about best provider for this, that, or the other thing.

I'm betting that oparala felt similar frustration when he saw some of these replies. I know, in my case, I would have rather received few or no responses than have had to wade through numerous replies that I didn't see as helpful.

That's my two cents. It's not the end of the world that these discussions often evolve, but as a person who has been on one end of them in the past, I just wanted to put this out there.

Peace and love :)

• Like 4

While I don't offer this service.. I don't think girls who do should be shy about it! We can be called all sorts of things by other people and I always stand by the statement. "the opinions of others about me are none of my business".

If you enjoy a certain sex act shout it to the rooftops.. you will always find someone who matches it.. within reason of course and within legal/ethical boundaries... yadda yadda yadda. 'Kosher' or not :)

• Like 1

While I don't offer this service.. I don't think girls who do should be shy about it! We can be called all sorts of things by other people and I always stand by the statement. "the opinions of others about me are none of my business".

If you enjoy a certain sex act shout it to the rooftops.. you will always find someone who matches it.. within reason of course and within legal/ethical boundaries... yadda yadda yadda. 'Kosher' or not :)

You are absolutely right Carrie. You can offer it, but in some cases it is at the discretion of the SP...and of course the Hobbiest.

Find the lady that you like and contact her to confirm. Some might prefer to only offer this service at their discretion.

Start a thread and ask if any lady likes CIM, then narrow down to the one you choose.

These questions are usually better asked in PM or private.

SNS724

• Like 2

I noticed that my lazy comment came up again and i would just like to clarify once more that I wasnt calling him lazy, I was just saying that him asking the way he did seemed lazy. It was never my intent to offened him at all, i only meant to bring the point accross to message the woman of his choice and ask as this is a very ymmv service.

I appologise to the OP for any and all offence taken to my previous coments to you in the thread.

As was stated by sexnonstop, maybe just changing the focus of the thread from asking who does it, to who likes it would help a little bit more.

Zoro