I have not seen Kathy, but the Tigeress does wear one once and a while. I am pretty sure she would put it on if you ask her. It is not my favorite outfit on her, but after the first song in the CR it doesn't really matter. Even on my first CR visit with her, she was fun. Fun meaning better than average, but standard ottawa CR service.

There is a night girl, turned day shift that wears the plaid skirt and striped knee socks whose name is Kelly.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw a blond named Kelly there a few times at night, large stack, long blond hair... is this the Kelly you are speaking of?

If so, I might need to make a daytime visit..

I don't think so, this girl has nice perky naturals, maybe a B. A bit of a bubble butt, nice for grabbing a hold of. I would call her very light brown hair/natural blonde, not one of those bottle blondes.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have not seen Kathy, but the Tigeress does wear one once and a while. I am pretty sure she would put it on if you ask her. It is not my favorite outfit on her, but after the first song in the CR it doesn't really matter. Even on my first CR visit with her, she was fun. Fun meaning better than average, but standard ottawa CR service.

Yeah I agee! Its usually "The Tigress" aka "Jasmine",...the lovely n sexy Ukranian babe ( with a strong Ukranian accent).

Though I also saw 2 blonde babes who wore similar attire, but not a smuch as Tigress aka Jasmine :)

I know a Cathy from Cornwall who fits your description. She's delightful. I'm not a regular at BF and don't know if she's working there currently.