Maya from CL

I TOFTT, She's about 5'4, 130lb, very nice 36DD, she is about 20, just moved from Montreal to Ottawa..I had an hour session with her, she is very into it, DATY, BBBJ, MSOG, GFE, PSE, unrushed. I arrived at the place, we started with some light kissing, then some DFK and some foreplay, then she began with a BBBJ, then we did multiple positions, then I came.. we chitchated for abit and went for round 2, I finished off with a 2nd SoG...It was great. I will definately repeat

Da_Juice has it right on the money. Very good rates as well. She works off a motel on Montreal Rd. She has a tattoo on the back to keep you company while you doggy..

This is strange, forgive my impertenence but two members with less then five posts taking one for the team and having glowing reviews seems rather suspect to be. I apologise if I'm out of line.

We all have been newbies one day with less than five posts. In my view always innocent until proven guilty not the other way round. Not to mention that it is not fair to Maya either, who is a young girl and all new to Ottawa scene.

Well Maya will be here later this afternoon and I will let everyone know innocent or guilty soon. She sounded very nice and friendly on the phone.

I received Maya this afternoon. I can confirm everything that Da_Juice and rrcan have said about her. She is a very open minded (everything is on the menu at no extra cost if you want) very young looking and friendly girl who is originally from Montreal (so you pay almost same as Montreal prices without having to drive all the way to Montreal).

She is not a spinner though. If that is what you are looking (a spinner) she is not for you. She describes herself as curvy. In my view though may appear bit curvy to some, but that is well compensated with her cute face, large young natural boobs, soft fair skin, friendly personality, open minded service and very reasonable donation that she is asking. Good news is that she will be in Ottawa until end of the month and she may come back again in February and March. Please treat her well (as I am sure you all will) if you decide to take her. She is also a cerb member (Maya_curves, I think)

Secret Admirer

I've been lurking on the site for years and have checked out plenty of reviews before making appointments or TOFTT just never posted - but Maya showed me a good time so I decided to post..

I've been lurking on the site for years and have checked out plenty of reviews before making appointments or TOFTT just never posted - but Maya showed me a good time so I decided to post..

And I sincerely thank you for doing so rrcan. It was your review and De_Juice's that encouraged me to call her twice (she was not doing outcalls last night as I am an outcall guy only) and I am glad that I did. I hope that we see more frequent reviews from you in the future.

Regards,

Secret Admirer

She is not a spinner though. If that is what you are looking (a spinner) she is not for you. She describes herself as curvey. In my view though overweight...

Haven't seen her in person, but from the pics she has up on CL she doesn't appear to be overweight...more 'healthy' looking than anything else.

I know you're just trying to get across that's she not a spinner but, to me, there's curvy and then there's fat. And if you say overweight in reference to a girl, she generally hears that as fat and not curvy...careful! ;)

Haven't seen her in person, but from the pics she has up on CL she doesn't appear to be overweight...more 'healthy' looking than anything else.

I know you're just trying to get across that's she not a spinner but, to me, there's curvy and then there's fat. And if you say overweight in reference to a girl, she generally hears that as fat and not curvy...careful! ;)

I am just trying to give a fair review and reviews are based on personal likes and dislikes and judgements and standards that differ among people and not words from the bible so they are very subjective. What is spinner to you may appear overweight to me or vice versa. Reviews are supposed to act just as guidelines not words from bible!!

I said everything is positive about her and recommended her highly for great services, cute face, natural busty boobs, soft fair skin, very friendly and accommodating attitude, but I don't want members call her based on my recommendation and expect a spinner or someone of average weight (this will not be fair to her either). She is definitely not fat (that would have been BBW which I did NOT say), she is a bit over what I describe (and again I remind you this is a personal judgement that may well differ with others) as average weight (if you prefer healthy then that is what she is) but I made it clear in my review that this is well compensated by her cute face, great service , friendly personality and very reasonable donation that she is asking. progress.gif

Maya was working with me in Montreal last month and what I can tell you guys ... she's very nice. I love her ;-). She's very cute from head to toe for those who like girl with little curves at the right place. To add of her beautiful baby face and her amazing body ... she's young , smart and still down to earth . Be nice with her and you wont regret it. :grin:

btw ... she's just little bit curvy ... nothing to see with my size (I am a real BBW loll)

Maya was working with me in Montreal last month and what I can tell you guys ... she's very nice. I love her ;-). She's very cute from head to toe for those who like girl with little curves at the right place. To add of her beautiful baby face and her amazing body ... she's young , smart and still down to earth . Be nice with her and you wont regret it. :grin:

btw ... she's just little bit curvy ... nothing to see with my size (I am a real BBW loll)

Agreed. She is beautiful inside out. And the little curves that she has only makes her cuter and more unique.

The amazing thing about her is that she is very honest. With her baby face she could easily pass the 18 year old. But she has been honest in her ad about her age which she says is 20 (as well as everything else that she says in her ad).