To All Service Providers In Canada

Adept in spell-check, not so much.

Additional Comments:

This reminds me of a time way back in my naive youth that I posted an ad on a board. In the ad, I was offering free cunnilingus to any fine ladies that wanted a treat.

My thinking was: what lady wouldn't want to get eaten out for free? I would certainly drop everything for a free blowjob. I thought I was offering up something really special for them, and since I like doing it, this was a win-win situation for both parties. Strangely enough, no replies. Not one. Befuddled, I thought, since I do enjoy doing it a lot, I might as well up the ante and make the offer irresistible. So I offered to PAY any takers $50 to do cunnilingus on them. Guess what? Still no takers.

It took me a while but eventually I matured and learned some important lessons about the differences between men and women.

• Like 2

This if for all the SPs in canada i was just wondering i am planing a trip to either brazil mexico or dominican in january now i know this offer will not be for every one but y not ask any was i was just wondering if there wouod be a sp out there that would love to go with me it would be a one week all inclusive trip. Now the only thing is who ever douse decide to come with mei can not pay there rates so like I say I know this is not for everyone but there might be someone out there who thinks why not its a free 1 week all inclusive holiday. So if any one is interested pleas do pm me and lets chat a bit and if we hit it off then lets take a trip. I have no idea what kinde of response I will get from this but I figure why not ask and for some of you that i have seen be for you know that i am arealy handsome guy. Well if ylany one is interested pleas feel fre to pm me or if you have any question on this thx and hopefuly i will her from some of you.

Perhaps it would be best if you created yourself a profile on a dating site, posted the above in your profile and looked

for an NSA FWB type of 'relationship'?

Good luck with your search!

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling
  • Like 3

Hoping this advise does not get me in trouble sorry if it does but go to google and look up adult vacations there's resorts in those places that have girls waiting for you and you can trade them daily A buddy of mine went on a trip like that and loved it.

• Like 1

I too can attest to these resorts, and they are actually surprisingly affordable and beautiful places (not that you spend much time sightseeing).

By the way, I am offering $50 for a hour of pussy eating. Any takers?

Darn!

• Like 1

Guest ***t***iv***

if you're asking a SP to take this trip with you, you're obviously expecting sex in exchange for this 'all inclusive' trip.

therefore, it's not a free trip, now is it?

that being said, you might want to consider that ladies here are very professional and hold themselves in such a regard that asking for reduced rates or free this in exchange for that offends many of our personal esteems and affects our sense of worth and invalidates who we are and what we do.

I realize that may not have been your intention, as someone mentioned you may just be a naive young man, but in that case as someone else suggested, you will have better luck on a dating or FWB site.

my advice: check the new to this.. things you should know forum.

lots of helpful info!

you can find it here

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=207

and in case it doesn't mention anywhere there, its a cardinal rule to never ask a lady to compromise her rates. no matter how good your intentions are.

cheers!

Sugar

Come on guys you got to give women some other services. I will offer a helping finger for 25$. One day special Lol

I too can attest to these resorts, and they are actually surprisingly affordable and beautiful places (not that you spend much time sightseeing).

Yes, they are "surprising affordable" or not surprisingly depending on your point of view. As a frequent traveler to places like the Dominican Republic and other 3rd world countries, the poverty, lack of education and opportunities and other socioeconomic factors can result in the ladies being willing to dispose of basic protection such as a condom for a very, very small extra fee.

So I suppose as much of a bargain as these places may seem to be, buyer beware as you could get a lot more than you bargained for.

Just recently in my travels I was offered an all night duo with two most amazingly beautiful ladies for very small amount of money. As tempting as it may be to those that think with the wrong part of their body, I had to say "no gracias senoritas" :)

Indeed. I do recognize the dangers in "sex travel." I suppose I should have been more clear. I was not talking about travelling to developing nations and visiting SP's who may be more willing to compromise safety in favor of some extra cash.

The places I was thinking of are actually quite exclusive in that they are essentially their own secluded resort, free from the influences of the towns or cities. They are remote enough that often times direct flights are not possible and a connection via private jet must be made. The women are all displayed accurately on the website and can be pre-booked or booked on arrival and even switched mid-vacation. In addition, most of the women are sourced (although not exclusively) from other countries such as Russia, Eastern Europe, etc. where pools of gorgeous women are available and looking to make some decent money while being able to spend their free time in a beautiful tropical location. All women are tested in advance of employment and regularly during their employ.

All this and, I say again, the pricing is very reasonable.

That's probably as much as I can say before sounding like an infomercial. If anyone wants the details, PM me.