Ladies just a reminder

Well lots interesting thoughts and I did not intend to insult anyone or upset.

I have been playing for 25 yrs and I have had ladies warn that they just finished so maybe trace great I have been told no FS because it is the time.

I would say that most ladies have the respect of the hobbiest to inform them.All I was trying to do was give a friendly reminder moving ahead and I have to say the lady in question has not been around all that long.

I chose not to name the lady or Agency it was not my intention to stop people from seeing the lady.I was simply puting it out there as friendly remider that maybe it would be nice to let the hobbiest know if there might be an issue.

I know it was agency so you don't speak with the lady. Had she of said something when I arrived I could have made a choice pay a cancelation fee and leave or go thru with the date either having just her provide some oral fun which I would have been ok with as well

Happy Easter

Posted via Mobile Device

Women bleed. That's the way it is. Deal with it. If you spend enough time inside women you are going to get some blood on you sooner or later. If you are willing to enjoy the fun side of the vagina, you should be prepared to occassionally encounter the real side too. The lady may or may not have any warning. Not every woman is regular like a calendar. Its not fair to assume they are neccessarily being deceptive. I'm sure if you asked the ladies they'd rather not have periods at all. It's not exactly the highlight of their month either. And anyway, periods are only one reason you could end up with blood on your piece.

exactly what I said at the beginning of this thread,comical!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Periods are natural...and hated by all...bad hygiene is not natural and hated by all...you cant stop auntie flow without a surgery...but for hygiene you can sure take a shower, and brush your teeth.

Women bleed. That's the way it is. Deal with it. If you spend enough time inside women you are going to get some blood on you sooner or later. If you are willing to enjoy the fun side of the vagina, you should be prepared to occassionally encounter the real side too. The lady may or may not have any warning. Not every woman is regular like a calendar. Its not fair to assume they are neccessarily being deceptive. I'm sure if you asked the ladies they'd rather not have periods at all. It's not exactly the highlight of their month either. And anyway, periods are only one reason you could end up with blood on your piece.

Periods are natural...and hated by all...bad hygiene is not natural and hated by all...you cant stop auntie flow without a surgery...but for hygiene you can sure take a shower, and brush your teeth.

Very well put Penelope.