A post by Christy Curves got me thinking the other day. She was suggesting visiting her and bringing a buddy along for a MMF experience. Her (quite hot, to be frank) notion was her in the middle, more or less, which is one but not the only one of the possibilities (the others of which I also personally see as quite hot, but not everyone would share that view).

I've discussed the MMF possibility with several SPs, but its always been roughly on the basis of her saying "and I know a male SP who could join us". I would have difficulty imagining inviting a friend along - none of them know I am a hobbyist, for example. I suppose that leads to my question - is it realistic to think of two guys jointly approaching an SP? It sounds intriguing, some SPs are open to it, but does any hobbyist see that as likely in their own circumstances? Just curious.

Most companions, myself included only work with a male that we are comfortable with and trust.

Having an encounter with 2 men you don't know is kind of risky in my opinion. I feel that I never want to be out numbered in a room, unless someone I know well is the other person present.

That being said, there may be a lady or 2 out there who do offer this type of scenario....

• Like 1

This topic has come up with a few fellow Hobbyist's on here. I have been approached by half a dozen that would like to have myself partake in a 3-some with an SP.

As emilyrushton pointed out, the SP has to be the one in control at all times. That being the case, she has to be comfortable with that extra client, one hopefully she has been with to ease her tensions. All you have to do is talk it out with an SP and maybe get in touch with a fellow Hobbyist that has seen the same SP and you two can join together.

I have only entertained it with someone I've already seen as a client and trust enough with his judgement to bring along his friend.. quite fun! and way too rare an occurance !

I can quite see that, Emily, it's very reasonable and sensible. Would you feel any more comfortable if one (or both) of the men were returning clients?

That's correct, DPR. In this type of scenario (MMF) safety is always our main priority.

In general, ladies (myself included) will only accept MMF requests when we have established a solid relationship with a gentleman. Only then will someone we haven't already met will be welcome into the mix. It goes without saying that we also communicate with that person prior to our menage a trois.

As suggested, meeting with 2 gentlemen we have previously met individually for a MMF is also a great option and can be quite interesting and addictive :)

A post by Christy Curves got me thinking the other day. She was suggesting visiting her and bringing a buddy along for a MMF experience. Her (quite hot, to be frank) notion was her in the middle, more or less, which is one but not the only one of the possibilities (the others of which I also personally see as quite hot, but not everyone would share that view).

I've discussed the MMF possibility with several SPs, but its always been roughly on the basis of her saying "and I know a male SP who could join us". I would have difficulty imagining inviting a friend along - none of them know I am a hobbyist, for example. I suppose that leads to my question - is it realistic to think of two guys jointly approaching an SP? It sounds intriguing, some SPs are open to it, but does any hobbyist see that as likely in their own circumstances? Just curious.

I'm sorry ,when did I suggest this?My web site says I may consider this senario mmf,nothing about being in the middle,or any other positions or am I missing something,please clarify.

Yellow Dog has pointed to the post I had in mind, Christy. I meant no offense (and I'm not sure whether you've taken any), I just referred to that as the post which started me wondering along particular lines.

Yellow Dog has pointed to the post I had in mind, Christy. I meant no offense (and I'm not sure whether you've taken any), I just referred to that as the post which started me wondering along particular lines.

I know,your post was fine it was the fact that I couldn't remember posting anything about mmf other than on my web page. I was just mistified ,see what hormones can do to you,lol.

thanks yellow dog(blushing!)

This ad of yours, from only march 31, asks "do you feel like being bad with a buddy? Do you want to watch me Fxxx him right in front of you? You

in the Fxxx-, and he in the Bxxx"...

it sure sounds like you are eluding to you getting busy in the middle of an mmf tag team event.

If that is not your intent, you should probably be less suggestive. It is easy to read more into it as you have written it.

I'm sorry ,when did I suggest this?My web site says I may consider this senario mmf,nothing about being in the middle,or any other positions or am I missing something,please clarify.

This ad of yours, from only march 31, asks "do you feel like being bad with a buddy? Do you want to watch me Fxxx him right in front of you? You

in the Fxxx-, and he in the Bxxx"...

it sure sounds like you are eluding to you getting busy in the middle of an mmf tag team event.

If that is not your intent, you should probably be less suggestive. It is easy to read more into it as you have written it.

Please read the other posts in this thread.I am not denying this post,it's been clarified,the other posts are also mine making fun at myself for forgetting it,I make alot of mistakes,I have a very hectic busy life,but I own up to all of them.

Holy smokes I'm naughtier than I thought,I guess I need a spanking!

How about a little spank and a hard love tap or vice versa. :-) ;-)

• Like 1

I volunteer to give you that spanking Christy. . .can you give me one too though? I haven't been any naughtier than normal, I just want to have to touch my bum ;)

• Like 1

Its less about pointing out mistakes and more about being clear. Clarity avoids confusion and subsequent awkward misunderstandings. Good to know where you stand...vaguely, sort of.

An Oreo without the sweet center, is just a couple of wafers, and who doesn't like Oreos? Here's a toast to the good old fashioned double stuff.

I volunteer to give you that spanking Christy. . .can you give me one too though? I haven't been any naughtier than normal, I just want to have to touch my bum ;)

I volunteer to give you both spanks and licks and so much more. ;-)