been some time since anyone mentioned her, as there been any information about her latley. I know that shes got an add on EC. Love to see her but need some help from the folks out there

Guest s**nflute
been some time since anyone mentioned her, as there been any information about her latley. I know that shes got an add on EC. Love to see her but need some help from the folks out there

If you really want to see her then take the plunge. It's been said in other threads she does not offer sensual massages anymore.

I am really curious as to why some of the "newer" members don't just pick up the phone, email or otherwise contact the Provider that they are interested in.

You might be surprised as to what you can find out by initiating contact, I know that I have done so in the past numerous times when I have been curious about a Provider and have always been provided with info about services and even pics on request.

Unless I am wrong I believe that any Provider on CERB or any other site would oblige...

Rodehard

• Like 3

Guest **ssa***1

Well said:)

Massage21

And yes former owner of BILLIE JANE MASSAGE....all is good I still give a hell of a massage.

My service is about giving a deep to medium touch massage and lighter touch on request.

Some know me as Billie or Buffy lee either way it's still the same person.

I do offer a good service and I believe that giving my best to you the client will always benefit.... both YOU, AND I, in a good way:)

If you have any questions please email me or give me a call...I promise it will be painless:))))

Buffy lee:)

Guest s**nflute
Then what is the point of this site.. Just looking for info,, that is it!! Not sure why it piss people off!

The point of this site is not only to look for recommendations but also provide recommendations. People get pissed off when some members don't have enough iniative to contribute any feedback, they just want other members to do it for them.

Great lady with an incredible body, amazing hands, great massage, fantastic finish all at an awesome price! Can't say enough good things!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **ssa***1

Wow Thanks!!!!!

Appreciate the review...You made my day:)

Buffy lee

I've visited Buffy/Billiejane a couple of times over the last few years, and she is probably the best MP in town. She has a hell of a body and clearly takes good care of herself.

Wow, I just talked myself into scheduling a visit!

Wow Thanks!!!!!

Appreciate the review...You made my day:)

Buffy lee

My pleasure! Even though it was a few years ago, I remember oir time together vividly!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi guys

After reading about Buffy Lee for the first time on here this week i visited her what a wonderfull lady she is an amazing body great personality and great massage .

Ill definately schedule other visit with her!

Sonoma

I have seen her quite a few years ago I can vouch that she gives a great massage! I agree with nth dimension.. very sexy lady! What am I waiting for to book again????

Guest **ssa***1

I really appreciate the positive reviews,

I'll always do my best to provide you with one of the best massage services here in Ottawa.

Thanks to all my clients,

Buffy lee

I visited Buffy lee a few days ago and agree with all the positive comments here. She's a very attractive woman, totally has her shit together, is highly skilled, and provides a first class massage service.

I opted for a regular RMT type massage and it was spectacular - the best massage of my life. She has a beautiful touch and amazing technique, often using a coordinated sequence of massage movements with her hands working separately, yet together, to great effect. Highly recommended!