Suri at CMJ...

She has more pics I saw at CMJ the other week, they're all awesome! I don't think she can take a bad pic. What a cutie ........

Guest DallynBombShell
Hi Jas - are there any pics of Dallyn?

Hey! There's a pic of me on the members only site, yes. Expect more pics soon!!

<3 D

Hi everyone!

As some of you knew, I will be going to Viet Nam in May, therefore, I am delighted to offer a special relaxation package that is sure to win your favour :). For a limited time, CMJ members will be able to enjoy my ?total body care? exclusive relaxation service. This 90 minute session with me features aroma therapy candles, authentic oriental meditative music and a world-class foot spa that will melt your stress away. This combined offer, priced at $210, also includes my sensual massage service.

I look forward to starting my new service with all of you ;)!

Being recently new to this amazing hobby I did a lot of research and discovered CMJ. I joined, had orientation and as I was perusing the girls of CMJ I saw the lovely Suri. Having a weakness for Asian women I knew I would have to book a session with her. Seeing her recently posted full body care 90 minute special and the fact that she is leaving for Vietnam soon I called and booked a session. Before I even saw her I had a good feeling as she accommodated my schedule by coming in early for our session.

When I arrived I was shown to the room (#1 ? huge and really nice!) and Suri came in?wow?I was stunned. She has the prettiest face, amazing large eyes (with blue contacts), amazing skin and a body that floored me. She proceeded to spoil me with attention, coy looks and I was able to make her laugh and hear the most infectious giggle I have ever heard. I could not stop looking at her the whole time we were together.

I am not a big fan of revealing the personal details of our time together but I will say we really clicked, she made me feel amazing, desired and like I was the only person in the world for our time together. I cannot stop smiling as I think of the much too short 90 minutes we spent together. Her soft sensual touch, amazing body, and genuinly amazing personality will stay in my memories for a long while. I will say that we were enjoying ourselves so much we did not have time for the foot rub part of the session and that is just fine with me! :wink:

She is leaving for Vietnam early May so if you read this make sure you get a chance to see Suri?trust me you will not regret it?If I wasn?t locked up for the next 2 weeks with work I would be back to see her before she leaves in a heartbeat. Hopefully she will return to CMJ when the summer is over...I would repeat in a heartbeat.

Suri's last day on schedule will be May 5th until she returns from her trip at the end of August... Suri will be coming back to CMJ when she gets back - that is a guarantee...

Also, Lily will be returning in May....

As someone mentioned previously Suri slips into your dreams, knowing she was leaving I dug into the piggy bank and booked another 90 minute session with this exotic beauty before she leaves for the summer.

Coming in to see me despite a light traffic accident the night before (poor girl had some bandages on from the accident) Suri immediately turned the attention to me and made me forget all about my cares and worries from the week.

Greeting me in a little red peekaboo top and g-string Suri enchanted me with her smile, gentle sensual touch and attentive personality. I don't think I stopped smiling the entire 90 minutes and for a day or two after.

Her amazing model looks, tiny sexy body (I carried her to the shower with ease as she giggled the whole way) and sensual exotic personality took my breath away.

She really is a treasure and she has promised that when she is in Viet Nam she will learn a few new tricks. Looking forward to September when she returns. Obviously will repeat again :-D