A little suspicious

I have been talking to ****** over email since she gave it to me. But she ask's lots of questions and her rate started of at 100 and know it's 80, I never told her that it was high or anything i just wanted to confirm with her that its 100 for everything and then she said it was 80 for everything. She does keep asking what exactly I am wanting and it takes her a long time to reply. I don't get the right feeling about her. Can anyone prove me wrong, would like to know. I have not stated to her what I want just implied everything but I have a bad feeling?

Hey Hun..I know you are asking for the guys opinions here but to me this may just be desperation..trying to get started..or get a review. Or your gut may be 100% correct..it does sound kinda funny..lowering your price...especially when it is already sooo low. Maybe it's best to stick with reviewed known girls....I have learned in this biz that my gut reaction about every client is normally spot on..so now I follow my feelings....

I have to agree with Rachelle.

She may be really new to the biz and unsure of what to charge, or she may be desperate for cash.

My vote is to trust your instinct.

I do agree with the both of you. I just didn't want anyone to get into trouble on here. I don't really read the reviews since everyones time is different then the others.

I have already made up my mind.

I think you've been given good advice. I'm thinking you've decided "no". On the other hand, if you do follow up with her and are disappointed, at least you'll only be out $80.00, not $100.00. :smile:

I think you've been given good advice. I'm thinking you've decided "no". On the other hand, if you do follow up with her and are disappointed, at least you'll only be out $80.00, not $100.00. :smile:

If you do follow up and are satisfied a review here might get the poor girl more business ... maybe even enuf so she could raise her prices ??? :)

Or rolled,

Or arrested,

I would set up a meet before I discussed anything more, and even then I would wait until I was in private in a place of my choosing before discussing activity/price. You may have a desperate gem in the rough, or something a lot worse.

Prostitution is not illegal in Canada and this would NOT be considered public solicitation so arrested is not a concern but with anyone with really LOW (too good to be true) rates you can probably expect some type of "Catch"

Guest f***2f***

yeah like the car dealer where every option costs you a little more,,,,oh you wanted a bj? that's another $50...etc

ye

ah, the catch is you may have to sit through a 90 minute time share presentation.... :) lol

ROTFLMFAO

Isn't that the truth. I once thought it was a great way to get a free jeep rental in Hawaii. I now Considere it to be the most expensive rented car I ever got.

ROTFLMFAO

Isn't that the truth. I once thought it was a great way to get a free jeep rental in Hawaii. I now Considere it to be the most expensive rented car I ever got.

BTW, this is not a review of a Hawaii Time Share presentation. But I do not recommend one. :)

I have been talking to ****** over email since she gave it to me. But she ask's lots of questions and her rate started of at 100 and know it's 80, I never told her that it was high or anything i just wanted to confirm with her that its 100 for everything and then she said it was 80 for everything. She does keep asking what exactly I am wanting and it takes her a long time to reply. I don't get the right feeling about her. Can anyone prove me wrong, would like to know. I have not stated to her what I want just implied everything but I have a bad feeling?

If I were you, I would offer her something enticing, for instance by leaving ?change? ($$ minus 80.00) in plain view.