Prep for a longer appointment

I'm looking at booking a 3h appointment but I've only ever done 1hr sessions previously. I wanted some insight from the members (hobbyists and SPs) about what to expect or to have available for the longer appointment?

For example, do you usually have some food on hand (snacks?), such as? Do you/SP generally need some refreshment during the session to recoup?

Do you take a shower in the middle to refresh?

I just want to be prepped as much as possible.

I think as long as you have drinks on hand - not necessarily alcohol - you should be OK. You should focus on preparing yourself so that you've eaten a good meal and are through digesting it by the time she arrives. You know, like no swimming until an hour after dinner.

I do a lot of 2hr visits and they go by so quick, especially when having a drink or two and chatting. And I personally do not want to snack before sex and can go without for a while after...most girls would probably be the same. Showering is a great idea inbetween, especially if she joins you.

Best thing to do though is ask her what she'd like (if you can)

Thanks. I'm booking through an agency right now and they're doing a good job of avoiding connecting me directly with my chosen SP. (as you'd expect)

How did it go? I love the shower together especially on longer appointments (BBBJ in the shower is one of the mandatory great experiences) I like vitaminized water personally, but a nice ice tea is good too (thanks Cat!!).

I always have the hotel bring up a fruit and cheese plate, and I usually have a bottle of wine open anyways.

That's a good idea KubrickFan.

dummpy, I'm looking at this w/e so if I get it booked and done I'll let you all know how it goes.

good stuff, some other things that have made impressions on the ladies is to have some planed things, one good one is a champagne bucket but not filled with ice, filled with piping hot water and massage oil (still in the bottle of course!)! When the time is right replenish the water for the full effect (Keep the oil hot). also it is nice to have some good mood music in the back ground. Some comfy clothes for the lady and your self to keep wrapped up in between the hot and heavy, maybe bath robs maybe a new outfit from lululemon!! (k maybe over the top for some of you but I love the way it makes women look and it feels so soft, women are sexy in yoga gear what can I say!)

Candles are a must! that's all I have to say about that.

I once did a chocolate fondue, that was crazy would not recommend it for novices!

The most important thing is to enjoy your time, 2 hours goes fast actually!

I only do a few things I try to have a vegetable soup like corn or broccoli, i make sure to add protein powder this gives a more sustainable energy for play, could also do a fruit smoothie but beware of sugar rush/crash from this. I also take a Ginkgo Baloba (100mg) it is a vitamin that is marketed to increase you mental alertness what it actually does is increase you circulation which is good because you blood flow is very important. If i'm the mood for CIM or COF i eat a cup eat pineapple and celery, pineapple makes sperm taste sweeter and celery gives it a thicker consistence, avoids splashing I think what celery does is called 'the ropes' but i'm not sure. I try to do this about 90 minutes to and hour before hand. And the shower that i take before hand i trim the man zone, ladies keep themselves maintained so i feel that i should do the same. Then it's just clean and candles, fresh sheets a must. I hope this helps.

Also take my dog for a walk along walk maybe even a run to burn off some of his energy. A hyper dog a ruin anything.

Guest i***k***

I prefer these dates. If I'm hosting I usually have some snacks (fruit, crackers, cheese, chocolate etc.), wine, a fire, some music, and candles ready. I may even buy her some lingerie cause it's fun to have a beautiful lady dress up in sexy lingerie and show her body off. Oh and a little present never hurts if she's a special lady you've enjoyed time with before.

Sounds like a lot I know, but when you're investing in longer dates I personally think you need to go all out and have a good time. She'll appreciate it, you'll enjoy it and good things will happen...

If i'm the mood for CIM or COF i eat a cup eat pineapple and celery, pineapple makes sperm taste sweeter and celery gives it a thicker consistence, avoids splashing I think what celery does is called 'the ropes' but i'm not sure. I try to do this about 90 minutes to and hour before hand.

The amino acid L-Arginine can also increase the volume and (some say, though personally I've never tested - tasted? - the theory ;-)) the flavour of your cum. 500 mg daily, 1000 mg within an hour before blowing your load. It also does a bunch of other cool stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arginine

However, unlike Taxman, I'm of the view that, as with the cannon-ball off the high dive, lots of splashing just adds to the fun. :smile:

I once did a chocolate fondue, that was crazy would not recommend it for novices!

Yes, I expect losing one of those small but long and sharp fondue forks in the sheets could eventually provide unwanted surprises.

The trick is that, if you are trying to take this beyond just the mechanical aspects, you would do the same thing that you would for any friend that you had you over for a visit.

If i'm the mood for CIM or COF i eat a cup eat pineapple and celery

That's very good advice. Something else to consider in case you don't know...do NOT eat asparagus within 24 hrs of CIM. Just don't do it, no no no no no!

I can say Inaluki you where an amazing host, fondue, fresh fruit, wine, lighting and great music...

I loved every hour I was there, I believe it was four..( wink)...

I honestly didn't want to leave...Big Kiss....

In general, girls like chocolate, wine and flowers...

Stick to the basic and you'll show her how much you value her time, which in return I am sure she'll show you her appeciation...

I hope you two have a very good ( bad) night...lol

First off just wanna say that i love this thread, getting lots of useful tips.

I would like to know if there is anything that you have done in preparing for a longer appointment that hasn't worked at all and that you suggest against.

YoungStud thank you for that link!!

I once had a date, this was not an SP just someone that I had some conversations with, I had gone out and purchased several things, a medium butt plug with a horse tail some of those low heat candles to drip on someones body without scaring, had my bondage bench out (looks kind of like a saw horse but with tie downs and steps!!) Red and black silk sheets red lights and black candles. I freaked her right out we had gotten our wires crossed and she thought she was just coming over for a coffee and to watch some movies!!! Kind of a bad impression I am afraid, was a little embarrassing but I was able to salvage the date phew, took her to a romantic restaurant and we walked on the river and watched the sunset ( it was June, so late sunset).

First off just wanna say that i love this thread, getting lots of useful tips.

I would like to know if there is anything that you have done in preparing for a longer appointment that hasn't worked at all and that you suggest against.

YoungStud thank you for that link!!

It was my all time favourite act in 2008;-), especially being with the very erotic/sensual/sexy goddess Paige, it was over the charts.:lol:

Lots of great advice and ideas guys. I'm planning a more, uh, unique session to indulge a fetish/fantasy of mine so not a GFE experience.

(I think PistolPete would approve... http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5108&highlight=face)

I'll definitely keep those food choices in mind!