Sonya

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

My goal this year has been to cross off the things on my "sexual bucket list" and when I heard about Sonya and what she provided, I couldn't resist.

I am not normally one to communicate by phone, but she was very accommodating, and I was able to setup an afternoon appointment. She is in a very nice NK location, and the place was easy to find. If you're not into BBW's she won't be the one for you, but I found her to be a great conversationalist. Took a quick shower, and she had me lie face down for a massage, and then on my back for a HJ. We then moved onto what I was mainly there for, the DATO, and she was very enthusiastic about doing it. Wow - so intense... Between that and a BBBJ, HJ and some BLS, I shot my load.

After some recovery time, we moved onto some DATY, and she kept alternating between some BBBJs and DATO, and she even gave me a prostate massage. It was heaven. Unfortunately, Little Blaze didn't want to play anymore - not Sonya's fault at all - so we decided to call it quits as time was running out. Took another shower, and bid her goodbye. All in all, I had a great time, definitely want to see her when I am at full capacity.

I saw her some time ago, she is quite personable and easy to talk to. But when it comes to delivering anal play She is great! One of the few female experienced fisting tops that I have met in the peg so far. But like previously mentioned, you have to accept she is a BBW. Given her skills, I had no problem doing so.

I agree with all the positive comments. I saw Sonya a while back and don't let the remarks about her being a bbw slow you down from seeing her. She's niot skinny, but has great curves! She is fantastic and enjoys what she does. Won't go into details, but I could barely walk when we were done (and that's a GOOD thing). Amazing sensual presence and a great experience. Now that I'm thinking about it...must call her again soon!

I have seen Sonya a few times and she's great at everything. Good location and very friendly and easy to talk to.

Had the pleasure of seeing Sonya for the first time yesterday. She was very accomodating and a pleasure to be with. She puts you at ease right away with her outgoing personality, and her pleasure skills are toprate. Will definately be seeing her again.

I had the pleasure to see Sonya for the first time today. She is a great lady, put me at ease, she is smart, intelligent, made me laugh, really bubbly personality.

She made me feel great, I would absolutely see her again!

(NOTE - it keeps putting "5" for the Atmosphere rating - I am trying to change it to the 9.5 it deserves. Please disregard - I am not sure why it is not accepting my edits!)

I have seen her ad on BP a few times, and read her reviews on this page. I had been wanting to call her, but things never quite worked out with my schedule.

However, I found myself with a bit of spare time on New Years Eve, and I thought I'd check - and her ad was the first one up, she had just posted! So, I gave her a call.

I've had a wicked stressful holidays, and thought I deserved a bit of relaxation and being spoiled.

Sonya was everything I could have wanted in that department! She's friendly, personable, attractive, and easy to talk to.

I won't go into details about my hour I spent with her, other than to say it was blissful and fantastic. She gave me a fantastic massage, and then we moved on to other things...

If anyone has any more specific (tasteful) questions, please send me a PM, although I'm not on as often as I should be, and may take some time replying.

In summary, I thoroughly recommend Sonya! I will most definitely be repeating.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.