Duo Pair

Guest k*vi****00

Looking for suggestions for a pair of sexy ladies for a threesome. I am looking for girls who's services are on the PSE side!

Penelope Davis and I will be visiting Ottawa on May 9th to 12th . How much heat can you stand? :icon_wink:

Yikes that is HOT !! Rumor has it Katherine that all flights out of Ottawa to Halifax from May 12th to 14th have a one day Lay ... oops I mean layover in Winnipeg !! ;)

ps...sorry for the temporary hijack

Looking for suggestions for a pair of sexy ladies for a threesome. I am looking for girls who's services are on the PSE side!

If you are looking for an established and full interactive mature GFE+/PSE duo, you would definitely not go wrong with Emma Alexandra and myself icon10.gif

Our duo recommendations here and here ;)

If you are looking for an established and full interactive mature GFE+/PSE duo, you would definitely not go wrong with Emma Alexandra and myself icon10.gif

Our duo recommendations here and here ;)

First Malika and SaraMQ; then Penelope and Katherine; and now Gabriella and Emma ... My god this thread has me gasping for air!

I'm signing off to go take a shower!

Porthos

Yikes that is HOT !! Rumor has it Katherine that all flights out of Ottawa to Halifax from May 12th to 14th have a one day Lay ... oops I mean layover in Winnipeg !! ;)

ps...sorry for the temporary hijack

I totally ok with that. :lovers:

I have and still offer duos with SaraMQ, Miabella, Chanel Reign, Nicolette Vaugn...hmmm...am I missing anyone else? ;-)

• Like 1