Just thought I would give a shout out to Holland. Met her at her place yesterday and she is friendly and accommodating as she is sexy and fun in bed. For any of you out their that were contemplating in meeting up with her, I would strongly suggest you do so! Like some of you posted, her pictures don't really do her justice, (even though she looks great in her pics to begin with).

Great tight body, nice tits and a absolutely hot ass! She keeps the landing strip clear and enjoys DATY. Plays safe with a CBJ which is fine and her warm up HJ is nothing short of fuc-ing ay!

The one thing I also like about Holland is that she understands that there are 60 minutes in an hour. You never feel rushed and she is great to talk with afterward when you are lying there out of breath and your world just rocked!

Can't wait to see her again!

I gotta agree with everything said here. Very fun, sexy, enthusiastic and hot!!! You have to be somewhat persistent to meet up with her, but it's well worth it!!!

I gotta agree with everything said here. Gorgeous hot very sexy, enthusiastic and like to make you feel comfortable. She is so much prettier in person than her pics show. A hell of a good time.:grin: :bowdown:

Guest B***ke Ba****

Holland is simply awesome she is so warm and comfortable to be with.Her pictures don't do her justice! But one hour is not enough you need at least two its so comfortable and relaxing she's worth the trip ill be back

Posted via Mobile Device