URL Posting

Hey everybody! (Hi Doctor Nick!)

I use my mobile for my Cerb activities, and when I put my web address in my ad, it is not... what's the word? Hyperlinked? So it's just the same as all the other text in my ad and clicking on it accomplishes nothing.

My question is: is there some sort of code or something that I need to type in before/after the actual URL to enable it as a link? Mobile surfing is a lot better than it used to be, but not being able to link to my website has been frustrating!

Mucho grassy ass for the help ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey everybody! (Hi Doctor Nick!)

I use my mobile for my Cerb activities, and when I put my web address in my ad, it is not... what's the word? Hyperlinked? So it's just the same as all the other text in my ad and clicking on it accomplishes nothing.

Are you using Tapatalk? I find it pretty limiting (no comments, can't nominate a post) but also good in other ways. Of course you can do pretty much anything if you use your mobile browser to access CERB but then it is like playing tennis in a closet :) and then I find the formatting of any message can be "strange". Even if I dock my phone and use the full feature web browser, it still doesn't make the grade. I guess the technology has a little ways to go just yet.

No, I don't use tapatalk. WIT's suggestion was bang-on. Out of the plethora of books I read, I should probably add a few on computers to the list....

Posted via Mobile Device