BobbiInVic(Winnipeg)

This is from last year at this time and I didn't post it on this board but since she's advertising here and back for possibly the last time I thought I'd put it up so you guys won't miss your chance!

"I saw Bobbi last night at her hotel in Winnipeg. All our contact was via pm starting when she was originally thinking of coming here. She kept me apprised of her plans, which I really appreciated, and setting up last nights' encounter was painless. As it was my first experience with a visiting sp I was very grateful for that.

I was greeted at the door by a stunning young woman who seems to combine all the best features of statuesque, athletic and voluptuous (not an easy thing to do :boobies: ). We quickly got to know each other in the jacuzzi, after her suggestion that we "get naked"; and then proceeded to the bed and a whirlwind of daty, dato,digits, 69, hj and cbj (which usually doesn't do much for me but in this case was very effective). She then urged us to get to doggie which she stated was her favourite and we shortly achieved a satisfying conclusion, which I believe was very mutual. :smile:

As everyone knows YMMV is the operating principle in this activity and I can state unequivocally that I feel I got great mileage. Her donation was $$$ and worth it to me. Bobbi is a very bright young woman, in addition to her great looks and fantastic physical attributes, and I believe that we "clicked" which enhanced my enjoyment. I would be very happy to see her again should she return."

Glad you gents admirer her,and got to see her! her pictures/web site etc shows a very gorgeous lady! But when you have the time to visit a lovely lady like Bobbi, who really gives a hoot about the price, I would spend 2 + hours with her if she came to Ottawa;-)

BTW Happy New Year to gents in Winnipeg! guess no need to worry about mosquito's right now:smile:

Delicious little trailer and she's a gem with a little increase in price.

Since I am travelling from Victoria BC, I do have high travel costs, but trust me , I am worth it (or at least the gents think so):-o

Thanks Halfbegian for your review....

I am looking forward to my return!

Kisses

Bobbi