Sign in to follow this  

New girls Amber and Lauren on today, photos are up!

Good morning!

Brand-new beauty Amber is at VIP and feeling feisty, come let this raven-haired knockout help you start your weekend the best way possible. SHe is a 28-year-old former dancer, and she is so much fun to be around. Come welcome her! Training specials on today

picture.php?albumid=4232&pictureid=31664

Long-legged caramel-skinned beauty Vitto is available 10-3. Vitto is tall, busty, and fit, with massage skills that will get your entire body tingling

picture.php?albumid=4717&pictureid=30658

THis afternoon Spanish beauty Miranda is available 12-10. Now I don't have photos, but contact me for her description if you'd like - although, even though I think she's one of the most beautiful women around, I've been told my description does her NO justice, so you won't be sorry if you just decide to come on in!

This evening we have brand-new Asian spinner Lauren on from 3-10. It's her second day with us, and we're still offering training specials, to introduce her to you. Book quickly, a girl this gorgeous is going to be very, very busy!

picture.php?albumid=4232&pictureid=31681

VIPMassage is a licenced bodyrub parlor in Ottawa South. We are a private club for members only, and we currently are offering our membership to cerb members at a special rate - and a great benefit of a members club is you pay one all-inclusive rate, tips included!

You can reach us at [email protected] or by call/text 613-261-0054. You must mention cerb for the discount, and appointments will not be accepted from private/blocked numbers. A minimum notice of 60-minutes is best when booking your appointment.

See you soon!

xoxox Cleo

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this