crystal is the real deal

I've seen two Asians advertising on BP and bob ended up having fake pictures. I don't know what in gods name possessed me to try out another. I did call her and ask her flat out if her pics were real to which she answered "100%". Well they always say that but this time they were actually real. When I knocked on the door I had no idea what to expect on the other side and was really nervous. Well a huge feeling of relief came over me when the door opened. When she took off her pink house coat she had on the sexiest little pink lace see through boy shorts and a pink bra. Naked she looked great. Small petite bum, flat tummy and firm, perky natural looking/feeling c boobs. I really enjoyed her boobs. started out with her hovering over me. She proceeded licking my nipples while caressing my junk. She looked into my eyes very suductively quite often. She was so sexy/sexual. She read my Qs really well. I don't usually enjoy "it" with the female on top but she was really good at it. It felt really good. He face is pretty as well. I don't know if she is 23 as advertised on BP. Maybe a little later in her 20s or very early 30's but it did not matter as she was hot. In all location was great. English was t the best but she spoke sex really well lol. I'd definitely repeat. She is here till the 5th. If your an Asian lover I'd give he a try

Joji

I've seen two Asians advertising on BP and bob ended up having fake pictures. I don't know what in gods name possessed me to try out another. I did call her and ask her flat out if her pics were real to which she answered "100%". Well they always say that but this time they were actually real. When I knocked on the door I had no idea what to expect on the other side and was really nervous. Well a huge feeling of relief came over me when the door opened. When she took off her pink house coat she had on the sexiest little pink lace see through boy shorts and a pink bra. Naked she looked great. Small petite bum, flat tummy and firm, perky natural looking/feeling c boobs. I really enjoyed her boobs. started out with her hovering over me. She proceeded licking my nipples while caressing my junk. She looked into my eyes very suductively quite often. She was so sexy/sexual. She read my Qs really well. I don't usually enjoy "it" with the female on top but she was really good at it. It felt really good. He face is pretty as well. I don't know if she is 23 as advertised on BP. Maybe a little later in her 20s or very early 30's but it did not matter as she was hot. In all location was great. English was t the best but she spoke sex really well lol. I'd definitely repeat. She is here till the 5th. If your an Asian lover I'd give he a try

Joji

honey, you should have put this post in the reco section,it will be better for her if you do,as we all appreciate recommendations but they do need their proper placement,thanks.

Thank you for your review !! All my clients in Halifax are very friendly we will keep referring the quality girls come to Halifax .