Montreal's Diamond Beauty

All I have to say about Diamond is wow! Found her add on the other 'list' site early this evening, couldn't find any reco's so I decided to TOFTT and this is one occasion where I am happy I did so. When you see her pics I think you'll understand what I mean! She is a young attractive gal from Montreal who takes her time, makes you feel comfortable, enjoys conversation, getting to know you and is very good at what she does. Diamond speaks great english but feels she needs more practice with it, me I think I need to practice my French, we had no problems communicating and I think I may have found the perfect tutor. She is in a convenient location that's easy to get to, it's the first time I've been to this Hotel but it was nice. Booking was simple, all done by texting.

She met me at the door with a smile and very little clothing on, very similar to her posted pics and that just set the tone. Honestly, I was awestruck and very happy to be there! I won't go into detail but suffice it to say I had a lot of fun and she is a fantastic gal who is certainly not in a rush. If you like brown eyed brunette spinners then she's definitely the one for you! There are a couple of images of positions that are forever burned into my mind!!! I would and will repeat the next time she is in town for a visit!

Diamond told me she's only been here about 4 times in the past 3 years so treat her right, she deserves it and it would also mean that she'll come back and I won't have to drive to Montreal to visit her........:biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

Greay reco. Sounds like a real gem.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Stanjohn,

Great reco... I enjoyed Diamond as part of a duo with her friend Becky (who also is lovely) a few weeks back... I agree and support your positive recommendation !

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.