Memories & Good or Unusal Expierences

Havn't posted much lately as I am much less active , and as well generally have seen one gal over the past while. I was reminicising though about some of my encounters , and thought it may be interesting to share some , as well as hearing from others,

So this is going back about 5-7 years ago, and I was driving by a MP one evening , and decided on a whim to pop in just to see who was working , and to see if my fav at that time was around as I hadn't seen or talked to her in several weeks, but because of time restrictions, and total lack of funds had no intentions of staying, other than to pop in , say hi, and leave. So I walk in , girls introduce , and my Fav gal walks out , squeals when she see's me and comes over a nice big hug and kiss. She asks if I'm staying , and immediately starts to try and "convince " me that staying would be a good idea (whilist were dfk and grooping each other in the reception area) ...I explain (halfheartdly, that I have ltd time , and almost no $$ on me) ...we continue to make out for like 3 or 4 minutes , like 2 highschool kids , and now I'm fingering her hot and wet pussy, and she is all over me like saran wrap, and now shes begging me to stay ( now its only about time, as she says don't worry about the $$)......telling me how horny she is , and how bad she wants it....and shes not kidding either! We stumble down the hall , still entwined in kissing , and grooping, and stumble into first available room , and she instantly is on her kness giving me a hot and wet bbbj, and I pull her skirt up and dive my tongue into her wet pussy......shortly she lays down , spread eagled and begs me to fuck her.....just before I enter I realize we have forgoten something in all our eagerness...the raincoat.....I ask her where it is , frantically looking around for one...her begging me to fuck her.....and she says shit ..i didnt bring one...never mind..just fuck me.....luckily my bigger head prevailed...and I insisted she go get one..or she would not get fucked...she runs down the hall..buck naked.....and rushes back in like 30 seconds....condom in hand....and we proceed to go at it like 2 bunnies at woodstock.............after were done in a sweaty exhausted heap , she thanks me for fucking her.......as she REALLY needed that!.......its easy to see how in the heat of the moment things can get carried away!

Total cost $20 , and I had to make up a explanation as to why I was 45 minutes late.

Fotunately no other client came in while this whole escapde was happening, as well the other girls on shift didn't care either.

Nice. Every pooner's fantasy!!! Good work of remembering the rubber! Reminds me of the movie "Lord of War" where Nicolas Cage is tempted by an African Warlord with his hot concubines!!.