Woow had the privilege of meeting Holland. This lady is absolutely gorgeous. She is a great conversationalist and make you feel very comfortable. She has a great body that is toned and tight. I will most definitely call her up the next time I am back in the city.:lol:

I second that. she is beautiful, fun and shows up when she says she`s gonna. I will definately repeat. no drugs, no alcahol, clean, safe and just a sweat ladie. Pics are accurate and don`t do her justice she`s that georgous

I am glad to read this and will be recommending Holland to my clients when I retire on August 5th. Thanks for sharing.

I've spent quite some time with Holland. She is one of the best SP's I have ever had the pleasure of being with. Friendly, sweet, personable, and unrushed. Although I personally believe YMMV is ALWAYS the case with any girl, somehow I have a feeling if you are fresh and clean, courteous, and don't use any rough language you'll have a great time with her, guaranteed(a tip, she likes the clean-cut look). Great body, sexy outfits, and just a dream to spend in her "happy valley". I highly recommend this lady.

Check out her galleries:

http://www.swedishsweetheart.com/

I have had the pleasure of Holland company twice. She is very attractive, easy to talk to. Great body, legs, pretty face, and very friendly. I will be repeating soon.

Had one of my most enjoyable sessions ever with any provider with Holland a couple days ago.

She was very accommodating, had no problem wearing what I asked her to wear for our initial greeting.

We had a little scheduling problem finding time that worked for both but no real issue, just we were already scheduled.

She was responsive to text meggages and emails throughout the scheduling process.

Will see her again.

As you know, getting an appointment with Holland can be a process at times. I was going through my list of who to see next, and I kind of realized, ummm, duhhh - forgot about Holland! So I emailed her, and the stars must've been aligned properly cause I got in to see her today.

Met her at her incall apartment in St. James, and she buzzed me in. She met me at the door wearing a very tight light blue dress, with a dark blue bra underneath, and nothing else...

After the introductions and donation, she offered me a water, and we sat down to talk. She is a very gorgeous woman, and put me at ease like no SP I have seen before. We moved to the bedroom, and slowly undressed each other. She then made me lie on the bed, and gave me an amazing HJ. After that, it was my turn, and I started some DATY. Un-freaking-believable. And she seemed to like it a lot. She then returned the favor with a CBJ, and we moved to 69, so I could have some more DATY.

She was then getting concerned because she wasn't paying much attention to me (I guess i must've been doing something right...) and she went for more BJ. After that, I requested MORE DATY (seriously, I could have done that the whole hour), and she climbed on top for a very awesome CG ride. Started off slow, then just built from there, and it was fantastic. Probably one of the best sessions I have had with an SP ever....

Guest ro****2

Thanks to the many cerb recommendations, this newbie has now had two fantastic sessions with Holland. I was looking for a classy beauty with a gift for putting nervous new hobbyists at ease. Holland is that and so much more. Pregnancy has not diminished her appeal in any way - from her beautifully elegant facial features to her fabulous long legs, and all the sexy curves in between. But it was the inner beauty that hooked me - kind, caring, open and generous, and, for a shy guy, remarkably easy to converse with. She makes me feel as if we're long-time friends, as if she genuinely likes me and finds me attractive - a gfe experience in so many ways, above and beyond what I was hoping for when I started this hobby. She's given me a new lease on life.

Whether you have a pregnancy fetish or not (I don't), I can't recommend Holland highly enough. But contact her soon (texts seem to be best), another month or two and a Winnipeg treasure will be gone. My only disappointment is that I didn't start hobbying sooner. I would have been a regular...

Holland is one of my favorite girls...period. I've had the good fortune to see her on several occasions at my hotel in Winnipeg and its always been an unforgettable session.

The view from behind is unforgettable....long legs, gorgeous blond hair. Flipping her over is even better since her eyes are amazing. But beyond the great sex, she is a great person to talk to and you never feel rushed.

If you're lucky enough to see her, I would recomend not passing up the opportunity!

She is very, very good, if you can get into see her.

A comfortable and cozy incall. I did spend NewYear's with her once. Had a wonderful time with

Do at least try to make an appointment to see this attractive and friendly local lady, one of the best local ladies, you've got nothing to lose.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.