eva, is great. Super nice personality, and just the perfect body.

Yes, depending on how she feels at the moment, she can be great. If she is into it, she will blow your mind

:( *sigh... Im working on it, sometimes I let my personal life effect my work life way to much and obviously it shows

Sorry Guys!!!!

xoxo

Eva

Guest B***ke Ba****

Maybe if you guys weren't out of shape hairy balding fat guys with bad breath she could get turned on and have some fun!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe if you guys weren't out of shape hairy balding fat guys with bad breath she could get turned on and have some fun!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I love the way that so many pooners think that all other pooners are out of shape, hairy, bald, old, smelly, anti-social nerds. I think a reality check is in order. I would be very surprised if the average client wasn't an under 50, well dressed, decent shape, average looking guy with good hygiene that needs to feel the thrill again. Mid-life crisis, essentially.

If this was not the case, I doubt that there would be so many SP's in the biz.

I would be very surprised if the average client wasn't an under 50, well dressed, decent shape, average looking guy with good hygiene that needs to feel the thrill again.

That is true!

The best part is that some of them are really attractive and men I would have sex with if I wasn't working as an SP. (Don't tell them though ... LOL)

If the sp doesn't like the way the pooner looks and can't get into it for that reason, she should find a new line of work! I have plenty of hair, always clean and fresh breath when I meet the ladies.

Posted via Mobile Device

oh rustyone, I think you struck a nerve. I really don`t know why you said that other than to stir things up. Lots of us are really nice guys just ask the girls

If the sp doesn't like the way the pooner looks and can't get into it for that reason, she should find a new line of work! I have plenty of hair, always clean and fresh breath when I meet the ladies.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. Sometimes there is a little bit of acting that needs to be involved. It is all part of the game.

But it sure is a heck of a lot of fun when you don't have to act! :-P

Guest B***ke Ba****

Ok I'm sorry for trying to defend Eva!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Eva and I had been emailing on and off for a while now, trying to find a mutualy acceptable time in our busy schedules. Due to a rocky relationship I was in, I had spoken with a number of SP's, but on average only seen 1 per year (ever since Amy disappeared !) I had seen Stacey over a year ago, and while I loved her look, and speaking with her, she had seemed distant and not that into it at the time of our meeting, though she was polite courteous and professional.

Yesterday I emailed Eva in the morning, but again missed her, as she had gone to the gym before I could reply. I stated I was still interested, and she kept in touch through her workout, and contacted me with her address as soon as she was home. Being new to cerb.ca, I hadn't made the correlation that Eva was Stacey, and found out as I was heading out the door. At that point I was hesitant, but I had thought that it had been awhile so I would give it a try, was I ever glad I did !

She was pleasant and professional as before, but far warmer it seemed, and I really liked her new look. Both of us were more relaxed this time, and the encounter showed it. After about 5 mins of talking, we headed to the bedroom and all awkwardness was gone between us, and was replaced with a very passionate 1 hr gfe experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. It felt natural, and she was receptive to positions, DATY, and was very relaxed through out the encounter.

Having experienced both scenarios mentioned in this thread with Stacey, I can only hope that this recent meeting was indicative of her current state of mind. Her menu has changed since I last met her, but that didn't affect our encounter, so confirm your desired services with her before arranging an appointment. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but with her wicked looks, gorgeous body, and intelligence beyond her years, if she maintains her current attitude she will be a very busy girl indeed !

Thanks again Eva !